Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Brenden

Its almost sundown and I have to admit I am nervous. I don't know what to expect from them. But we still stand strong. I don't think ill need to get involved though. There's only five minutes left until sundown and I can feel them coming closer. Their stench is getting stronger and stronger with each passing second. Its time. As the vampires start showing up I let out a howl, the rest of my pack follows then the fight started.


They are allot stronger then the last we fought. But so are we, The are allot more of them then anticipated but it shouldn't be a problem. For every three vamps we kill it seems one of my kin fall too. I have to send in the other alphas that were on standby with me in to fight. this will defiantly tip the odds into my favor. As they entered the fight I saw immediate change in the fight. Moral for my kin skyrocketed. The vamps still tried to hold their ground, but to no avail. with the alphas fighting the vamps started dropping like flies.


The battle is pretty much over. As they finish off the last of the vamps I regroup with the alphas. we all agree that we weren't prepared for this. I let out a howl as the last vamp dies. I wanted to see how many survived...

We lost close to half of our group.


Before we leave the city we set it ablaze to ensure there are no survivors.


As we get back to our den we asses the vamps. Everything about them has improved. They're smarter, stronger, and faster. They don't need as  much blood to survive as I remember. An they found a way to trick our noses, I still don't know how they did that. But I know now what we will need to do for further confrontation either defending or attacking.


They may be smart but we are smarter. We are still stronger and faster. only their higher ups can take on a werewolf one on one. But we have higher ups as well. But me... I'm on top. My fight is with Alucard. But I know fighting him alone I will lose. My father couldn't beat Dracula alone. I was by his side. It was actually my hand that killed him as I laid the final blow to Dracula, I also took my fathers life as well.


I have a child on the way and I know when the time comes my child will me as I did my father. But the first fight is won, and now we celebrate the first victory. And I must give my first speech, this will be the first speech I give to my kin. I wont practice, I'm just goanna wing it.


SILENCE!


I want to thank everyone that fought yesterday. We lost a good amount of our own, but it was not in vain. We were able to analyze them further. They are stronger, they are faster, and they are smarter. But we still now that We are Still smarter, and we are still stronger, and we are a hell of allot faster then those f***s. The only thing they have on us is numbers. But since when do numbers win wars. They did almost win this fight though. Not because we are week, we simply weren't prepared. But from here on out we will with each fight we will be very prepared. Enjoy this feast for we will star moving again tomorrow.


As I expected. Thee stench of vampires are close. They are raiding us. I hear a single howl in the distance. Luckily our strongest kin are here. I let out a howl to warn my kin of the impending attack. I look at the alphas close by. They are all ancy and have looks of excitement on there faces. We can smell that there isn't just regular vamps here, they have some higher ups with them. I tell them to go have fun. In the blink of an eye they were off.


These vamps made the mistake of attacking us at our largest gathering, every alpha is here. But they aren't stupid. This wont be easy, I may need to get involved in this one.



© 2016 Brenden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on February 23, 2016
Last Updated on February 23, 2016
Tags: wolf