The Storm is Coming part II

The Storm is Coming part II

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 1

"
As the tension rose in Ruby's office between her and Lil the two began to stare each each other down waiting for the other to do or say anything when suddenly a call came through from the receptionist desk of the company letting Ruby know that Kirby was on her way up to the top floor. "Finally....we will see" Ruby said to Lil as she scolded her with her eyes "indeed we will" Lil replied. Kirby then walked through the door approaching Lil "I asked you I simply asked you not to confront my client about this, that is my job not yours" "Well Mrs. Rose here didn't want to believe me so I let her see the documents for herself" "so you subjected my client to documentation without legal supervision? Don't you know you just cost yourself points in court strike one Ms.Devro" "that's Devro-Sapphire Kirby thank you" "we haven't proven it yet b***h"Ruby jumped in and proclaimed. Lil then got up from her seat, sat the glass on the table and walked to the door "well i'm going to be staying at the Bellmont inn if you need me hoping that you wont but if you do then be sure to stop by....my doors are always open to family" Lil then gave a sly smile to Ruby before leaving her office.  Back at the beach after Mel and Stevie left, I sat out on a boulder by the ocean ,looking at the waves,watching the sunset while eating Shrimp fried rice. Kendall walked up to where I was sitting,sat down and layed her head on my shoulder "It's beautiful isn't it?" Kendall asked "it actually is...you know when I first saw you I thought of you to be my forever sunshine but when I think about how much beauty is in this moment I might have to change that to my sunset" "so have you talked to Mel?" "why would I?" "well you did kind of go all fatal attraction don't you think?" "Kendall I...I just just don't wanna talk about this right now okay" Kendall. Kendall then looked over and took a glance of the open wine bottle I had sitting beside me then she got up, kiss me on the cheek and walked back to the house holding her arms for warmth from the cool breeze. I pulled out a picture of Mel and I, I began to cry and drink from the wine bottle with each tear that drop I thought more and more about how her and Stevie could be together right at this moment in bed. I took one final drink from the wine bottle and then threw it on the rocks watching it break in many pieces "fatal attraction huh....I never lose...NEVER!" Later that day at Mel's club Creepy stood on the side of the building smoking a cigarette, watching the people stroll by, then he noticed a dark figure of a man standing by the street corner watching him and taking notes. Creepy didn't think nothing of it at first but then the man started to mimic Creepy's movement and that's when Creepy started walking towards the man, as Creepy got the closer the man got more farther. A car honked it's horn trying to get Creepy's attention letting him know that he needs to watch where he was walking, Creepy looked at the car, stopped, then looked to where the man was and he saw nothing there. He stood there in silence questioning if there was even a man there or was he just imagining the whole thing, was this pressure on him Kair finally getting to him? A hand then reached out and grabbed Creepy's shoulder, he turned quick pulling out a gun from the back of his pants aiming it at the person when it turned out to be Skitts. "Whoa there Quick Draw ha ha it's just me" "What did I tell you about that, I don't like people sneaking up on me" Creepy then put the safety back on the gun and put it away. He grabbed Skitts by the sleeve of her jacket pulling her on the side of the club "Where were you?" Creepy asked "Ouch you don't have to snatch me  like that  gosh , if o really wanna know I was at the coffeehouse  grabbing some Joe is that alright with you?" Creepy then looked at Skitts with a suspicious stare when suddenly he hears a women walking up to the club doors so he peek out the corner to see that it was Mel and Ruby coming to open the club for tonight. "Ooooh I like the tall one she seems like she has some spark to her" Skitts said as she watched the two enter the club thats when Creepy pushed her back "First off her name is Ruby and she is off limits to you do you understand?" "what is this whole do you understand thing with you? I mean if I wanted to hear that I would have stayed home with my father instead of hmmmm killing mayors, governors and senators here and there don't you think?" "Look just follow my instructions and you can get back to that life you so miss, now what I want you to do is go home and pick out something nice to wear" "ooooh I wonder why" "because you're going clubbing tonight".


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on May 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011