Two Halves of A Whole

Two Halves of A Whole

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 2

"
After talking with Kendall I headed into town to Buckstars to grab a quick latte and kind of clear my head. As I sat at my usual corner table I over hear a woman on the phone in the booth next to me talking, I couldn't help myself so I decided to lean in and take a quick listen to what she was saying. "Yeah so basically when we go to court I get my share of the business and then i'm going to take whats mine, cash out and i'm out of this dulls ville town....Oh so business my father started called ummmm well it's been re-named to Rose Corp. yeah his other daughter inherited the company and I guess gave her all control over it or whatever". I was so shocked to hear this because from the conversation I had a flashback of Ruby telling me about Kirby wanting to see her immediately for it could hurt her and her family business. I thought to myself is this what was so important? Can this woman actually be Ruby and Mel's sister? And if she is how can I use this my advantage? As the woman was getting up from her seat I hurried and jumped in front of her way "Hi" I said quickly "uh hello yeah who are you?" "Oh i'm sorry my name is Abigail but you can call me Abby I mean everybody else does" "well hi Abby" "I couldn't help myself from over hearing your conversation" "so you were ease dropping is that what you're trying to say?" "No not that just that is it true? Are you really Ruby and Mel's sister?".  Now at Capazzi Unlimited, Cassie paces back and forth in her office , anger in her heart and hate for Ruby on her mind. Max barged into Cassie's office ordering the two guards there to leave right that moment. "When we're you going to tell me huh?" Max asked "tell you what?" "tell me that you took Kairs family visiting rights away from them" "Oh come on Max let's be serious here, Does Kair need Ruby there to already put more pressure on what she's already going through?" "you are not her family Cassie I am!" "don't you yell at me, family pfft well your families family is about to pursue your real families company and from the looks of it she may get it" "well you know what....maybe if that's what needs to be done then i'm on board because you have taken this too far Cassie... you are not Kair's family and you are not my mother where do you dare get off thinking you have that kind of authority?". Max stormed out of the office leaving Cassie there with a sour look upon her face "No I may not be your mother but i'm damn sure not letting you or no one take this company away from me or your father" Cassie got her cellphone from her purse and made a call.  Back at the coffeehouse I sat and  talked with the woman for a good amount of time explaining to her what my affiliation with the Sapphires was. "So yeah that's about everything I really know about them... I mean they are real upstanding people and all you know very hardworking and that" I said "yeah my problem is that when I do get these stocks I mean what will they be worth?" "well that depends what you do with them" "what do you mean by that?" "well you can sell your stocks for a very reasonable and satisfying price instead of holding on to them for all that time because lets be honest here who knows w the stock market is going to go now and days?" I said trying to convince Lil to sell the stocks. Lil took a moment to think about it and then asked me "who do you think will want to buy the stocks and for how much?" "well i know the perfect person for you to let take the stocks off of your hands" I replied promptly "Who might that be?" "Myself!; I will give you $20,000 for each stock that you own" "WOW that's a lot of money for some simple stock hmmmm you make a great bargain....you know what...Sold" Lil then raised from her seat, shook my hand and said "congratulations you are now the proud owner of 20% of Rose Corp." "thank you and trust me you will be satisfied with your money I will have my accountant transfer the money to your account at once". As I watched Lil walk out the door I could not help but to give a sly grin behind it because my plan was going into motion and once I get this train to top speed not even The Sapphires will be able to stop this.


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011