In Control

In Control

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 4

"
The room became quiet and everyone stared at me in confusion, "what....what is this what are you doing here Abby?" Ruby asked "I came for the meeting seems as if I wasn't invited so I invited myself....is that a problem?" I replied "yes that's a problem this is a private meeting you have no place to be here" Mel then jumped up and added " oh Mel I don't think we should start on what our places are now don't you think?" I asked. Cassie got out of her seat and started towards the door but I hurried and jumped in front of her "oh I think you are going to want to stay for this" I said "My company has been snatched out of my hands by these two b*****s and you think I would want to stay and hear what they friend has to say?" Cassie asked "oh but Cassie you're company doesn't belong to them" I announced Ruby's facial expression turned from from victorious to sour "What do you mean it doesn't belong to us?" Ruby asked. I started walking towards Ruby and took a seat at the table, pouring myself a glass of water and began drinking it. "Well Ruby let's just say a cup of coffee can be a great success story you see while going to calm my nerves at Buckstars I ran into a young but classy woman I think you may know of her umm Liliana Devro but she goes by the name of Lil, she sat and talked to me for a good amount of time and she was telling me of a problem tat she had and I believe that problem was how to cash out on her stocks 20% of course ha ha but getting back to the story, she wanted to cash out on her recent earnings in Rose Corp. stocks so I told her I could help do that such thing" I announced. Ruby then slammed her hand on the table yelling "you knew that those stocks were to our family company and you let her sell them to some stranger she doesn't know?" "oh no Ruby I would never let her do that but I did let her sell them to someone you do know" I replied "Who is this person that we know then Abby" Ruby asked "yes who is this person taking over my company?' Cassie asked. I took another sip from the glass then walked by the window, looked out for a moment, turned and answered "Me, I am taking over your company thanks to Ruby placing it under the 20% markings of ownership to which Lil sold to me for a very pricey amount". Ruby mouth then dropped and you could see Cassie turn pail each second, Mel quickly walked towards me grabbing my shoulder turning me back towards everyone "this is no joke Abby this isn't a show, why don't drop the crap and tell us who really bought our stock?" Mel demanded, at that moment I dropped the briefcase on the table, opened it handing Kirby the documents showing that I was the complete owner of the 20% of stocks. "she's not lying she is the owner of the stock meaning she's the owner of Capazzi Unlimited" Kirby said "No no no no you have no experience in this you can't run Capazzi Unlimited" Ruby yelled "oh shut your face Rose that just shows how much you know of a person because I have exceptional experience in this field so basically what I am saying is see you tomorrow bright and early I need to get some rest....I have a company to run make sure you fax those signings to my lawyer" I announced before walking out the board room doors to the elevator. The elevator reached the first floor , I stepped out the elevator walking to the main doors feeling victory with each step I took knowing that I was the owner of Capazzi Unlimited for even I didn't see that coming.  


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on July 27, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011