Friend or Foe

Friend or Foe

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 3

"
With the day of Rose Corps. board meeting here I decided to get an early start so I woke up around 5:30 am because the meeting began at 9:00 am precisely, the excitement of the transfer between Lil and I for 20% of Rose Corp. soared through me for my plan was in motion and at this point no one could stop me. Going through my closet I ravaged through shirt after shirt pants after pants creating a messy pile of clothes on my bed trying to find the perfect outfit for my presentation. 7 am then rolled around the corner and I hurried to my cellphone to make a call to my accountant to confirm that he has made the transfer into Liliana's account;confirmation of the transfer was complete and the feeling of victory continued to grow inside. I then turned to the clock to notice that it was 8:24 am "oh my" I yelled out, in a rush I grabbed my keys,cellphone and a pen for it was my golden key for today. I ran down to the garage, got into my car and sped off into the streets headed towards my accountants office. On the way to my accountants office I begin to go over and over of ways to enter the room you know every great victor needs an entrance and exit of course with what I was about to drop on the board at Rose Corp. was worth both an entrance and exit of grand stature. Reaching my accountants office I rushed inside to see him sitting at his desk working diligently as usual "working hard or hardly working?" I ask "oh with what you have gotten yourself and I into I have to be working hard, don't you know this is the biggest deal of life so far?" he replied "of course and you are holding me up from making that deal official" I proclaimed then gave him a smile.I took out my silver engraved pen from my pocket and signed my name boldly next to the X on the documents "and it's done" I said, we both then hugged each other as I wrapped my arm around his neck I noticed my watch and the time was 9:34 am "i'm late" I yelled then ran out of the offices into my car heading to the Rose Corp. board meeting. I reached Rose Corp. and outside was multiple cars some with license plates saying Capazzi, a grin then formed strongly on my face "No way this can't be the meeting determining whether or not Rose Corp. take control of Capazzi Unlimited could this day get any better?" I thought.  Inside the board meeting Ruby, Cassie, Mel, Kirby, Max and multiple members of the board sat around the huge mahogany table each person staring into the eyes of the ones sitting across from them. "So shall we begin?" one of the board members asked "yes, ladies and gentlemen of the board this meeting has been conducted to determine the further future of Capazzi Unlimited, for years they have been a privately owned company but now it seems as if funds have been reaching an all time low, now Rose Corp. has already began buying great amount of stocks in the company therefor putting us as top shareholders even over Mrs. Capazzi herself that is why I had my lawyer Kirby draw up contracts and is here to propose to taking over of Capazzi Unlimited" Ruby announced. Cassie then jumped out of her seat and said" our company is doing fine by itself and doesn't need your money and you will never be top shareholder of the company" " oh but Mrs. Capazzi here are the reading and charts showing that without our financial push in your company it would not be standing to this day" Ruby said then handing Cassie the official readings. Cassie glanced over the readings, then sat in her seat dropping the readings on the table in frustration. "So ladies and gentlemen of the board all in favor of the immediate take over of Capazzi Unlimited say I all opposed say nay" Ruby asked, every member of the board voted in favor of the take over. Cassie gave Ruby an evil stare and said to her "this isn't over Rose it may not be today or tomorrow but I will make sure that this company of yours FALL! like you are going to be doing to mine do you hear me?" "oh don't worry Cassie I will not involved in your futile little company I decided to give it to a sister of mine I figure that would be putting her 20% to a good use and it's a better way to keep her out of Rose Corp." ruby replied. Cassie then looked at Mel "so you're going to be in control I see" Cassie asked Mel "oh you think i'm the sister she's talking about ha ha oh no guess again" Mel replied and at that moment the board and others looked in confusion for the only Rose's they knew were Ruby and Mel. Kirby handed Ruby the documents for the take over and the documents to put Lil in control of Capazzi Unlimited because she holds the 20% share markings where Ruby would be putting Capazzi Unlimited for the Kair would have been in control but she's not stable yet. Ruby signed both documents and gave Cassie a smile and a wave to show that she was out of here "this meeting is adjourned" Ruby announced.  I stood outside of the doors of the board meeting listening and awaiting my time to enter and when I heard Ruby end the meeting that is when I stormed through the doors "Not just yet" I proclaimed.


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


Author's Note

AlexaKnighte
I have decided to change the names From the Sapphire sisters to basically the Rose sisters so I apologize for that :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on June 20, 2011
Last Updated on July 27, 2011