Placement of Power

Placement of Power

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 5

"
After everyone left the offices of Rose Corp. Ruby and Mel stayed behind to try and get an understanding of what just happened. "How could she? How could that b***h sit and try a stunt like this?" Ruby asked "I would have never thought she would do something like this I mean messing with our family business that's low even for Abby" "Mel I no we can't let this happen to the company who knows what she has in store for Capazzi Unlimited or Rose Corp. ?" "maybe she's hurt" "hurt? really Mel? Hurt? well she's messing with the right chick caus eI have the right thing to fix her pain" "what are you gonna do shoot her ha ha" "maybe....the idea does sound  good don't you think?"  "NO! what the....it was a joke gosh calm down it's just Capazzi Unlimited even if she does mess it up it wouldn't matter right I mean it's not an important factor of Rose Corp. is it?" "Mel the reason I put Capazzi under Lil's control was because I wanted her to stay out of anything that had to do with Rose Corp. I locked US! out of Capazzi Unlimited meaning we have no say in what goes on in their now" "why would you do something as stupid as that?" " right now don't judge me just pass me the glass this the stuff that drives a woman to drink".   I decided to drive on over to Capazzi Unlimited to get a look at the company for I have never really been inside but that's going to change. Approaching Capazzi Unlimited I step out of the car taking a one good look of the building before I enter it thinking to myself how many things has to change but first things first. Entering the building I see two  very tall and stout men standing at the receptionist desk so I walk towards them and ask to be escorted to the head office, the first guard takes out a walkie-talkie and begins speaking into it; I wait a couple of seconds for the guards to take me to the Head Office.Finally the guard receives a message, he then approaches me and says "Uh Ms. Addison" "you can call me Abby" I cut in and "uh Abby Mrs. Capazzi told me to tell you that you are not allowed in here without her permission" "well tell Cassandra I said as immediate owner of Capazzi Unlimited and its other businesses she has ten seconds before I call for immediate relieving of every ones job". The guard then radioed my message and four seconds passed then he told me to follow after him and we walked to the elevators. As we reached the top floor I walked towards the big silver doors that lead to Cassie's office, I stopped and took a look at the name plate that read "Cassandra Capazzi Founder& Owner" I pulled the name plate off and headed into the office closing the doors behind me. "what do you want?" Cassie asked, I threw the name plate on her desk "HEY! what do you think you're doing? This is my name plate" Cassie cried "Don't worry ha ha I don't think you're going to be using that title anytime soon don't you think?" "what did you come here for huh? don't you think you did enough damage at that meeting?" "oh Cassie that's just the beginning of what I have in store for the Rose sisters. Cassie angered turned to shock when I said that she then slowly turned towards me "what do you mean?" Cassie asked "well Mrs. Capazzi let's be honest I don't like you and you don't like me but we have a common enemy in mind do we not?" "let me guess....Ruby and Mel?" "Ding Ding we have a winner, now Cassie I can't take down the sisters without taking down Rose Corp. and now that I have you're company and I own 20% of Rose Corp. my plan is rapidly in motion". Cassie had a puzzled look on her face "so what does this have to do with me Addison?" "Cassie I am not here to fire but yet promote you" "I own this company how can you promote me?" "correction I own this company and technically you are nothing but a flunky in every ones eyes at this point" Cassie then stood in awe. "Cassie how would you like to be President of Capazzi Unlimited?" "hmmph from owner to president" "well you can't have your cake and eat it to honey" "if I accept then what's in it for me and how do you benefit from it" "you are standing in my benefits and you get the opportunity to watch Rose Corp. and the Rose sisters fall one by one" "when you put it that way....I accept!". I shook Cassie's hand knowing that even as an ally I still could not trust her but for now she would be useful. By Monday of next week my company will triumph over Rose Corp. and there is nothing anyone can do about it, the thought of watching Ruby and Mel beg as I take their company right from under their feet brought pure joy to me. Get ready girls theirs a new power forming. 
Whats does Abby have in store for Rose Corp. and Capazzi Unlimited ?, Why did Cassie accept Abby's offer so fast? does she have a plan of her own to get her company back in families hands? Will Ruby and Mel stand by and let this continue on?  Find out in the next book IMVUncovered: The Takeover    


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011