Meeting A Soulmate pt 1

Meeting A Soulmate pt 1

A Chapter by AndrewJNoot
"

part one of when Lauren and I meet.

"
Andrew's POV
So when I moved to LA, I was walking around and looking for a place to stay within budget. When looking for an apartment in a nice hotel. I was walking down the hall and saw two people arguing so I walked over to see what was going on and saw him getting aggressive to her like hands against her neck slapping her so I run over and punched him knocking him out. She was the most beautiful girl I saw. I take her hand and we run outside to safety. 
Me: Are you ok?
She hugs me and starts crying.
Me: It's ok now. Your safe with me. What's your name?
She looks at me with tears in her eyes.
Her: My name is Lauren Jauregui. Thank you so much for that.
Me: My name is Andrew Castle and you are so welcome. Where do you live? I'll walk you home.
She smiles the gorgeous smile as she takes my hand.
Lauren: You don't have to do that.
Me: Well better have someone like me over then getting cat called.
I call a taxi and her and I get in. 
*half hour passes*
We arrive at her place and she offeres me in.
Lauren: Would you like to come in?
Me: If it's not a bother?
Lauren takes my hand and brings me in. She walks to the kitchen and grabs a drink.
Lauren: You wanna drink?
I zone out listening to her husky voice and smiles.
Lauren: Andrew?
Me: I'm sorry what?
Lauren: You want a drink?
Me: Uh ya sure. I'll just have water for now.
She gives me a glass of water with Ice. She shows me around her house and mentions her roommates Camila Cabello, Dinah Jane, Normani Hamilton and Ally Brooke as she shows me the guest room.
Lauren: Stay as long as you'd like.
Me: Thank you.
She walks off and I observe the room. King bed, 60" Flat screen TV, bathroom with Shower and bath and a walk in closet. I strip down to my boxers and lay on the bed and falls asleep due to the jetlag.
*the next morning*
I wake up and head to the shower to wash up. When I get out I see Lauren bringing my cloths in folded. She looks up and her face turning firetruck red.
Lauren: Oh....Um sorry. Thought you were showering. Sorry.
I smile and chuckle.
Me: It's fine. Thank you.
I walk over and grab them from her. She blushes as I touch her hand. She walk off as I get changed. I walk out and walk to the kitchen getting the food out to make Breakfast. 


© 2019 AndrewJNoot


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on November 18, 2019
Last Updated on November 18, 2019


Author

AndrewJNoot
AndrewJNoot

Crystal Beach, Toronto, Canada



About
I am a TikTok user under the same name (Andrewjnoot), a Wattapp writer there as well if you want me to put here. I am a low key gamer and music lover, animal lover and a superhero nerd. more..

Writing