Karaoke fun

Karaoke fun

A Chapter by AndrewJNoot
"

The day Andrew and Lauren meet Lynda and Demi at karaoke

"
Andrew's POV
So Lauren and I try to go to our local legion to support them. We go on Friday's since karaoke is on Friday, so we arrive at 6:30ish so we can get fish fry. I buy myself a two piece fish fry and Lolo some healthy food. I sit down with the number they gave me.
Me: So what song do ya wanna do?
Lauren: Not sure. I'll go grab us some drink's.
Me: I'll take a diet coke please.
Lauren: Ok babe.
She get's up and walks to the bar I start writing a song. When I do so two people come over.
Girl 1: Is these seats free?
Me: All yours.
I look up and see Demi Lovato with a girl.
Me: Hi. My name's Andrew Castle and you are?
Demi: Demi Lovato and this is my wife Lynda.
Me: Hey.
Lauren come's back with our drinks.
Lauren: They were out of diet coke so I got you a normal if that's ok.
Me: Thanks babe and I don't know. Is a kiss ok?
She blushes and we kiss. So I write down our songs.
Lynda: You two dating or more?
Lauren: Yeah dating. What about you two?
Demi: Married.
Lauren: Congrats.
I get up and put in our songs in and walks back. When I get back they're giggling and see me sit.
Me: What's so funny?
Lauren: Oh nothing. 
We get our food and start eating.
*half hour passes*
Karaoke was starting and I got up for the song I picked and looked at Lauren.
Me: I better see that sexy a*s dancing.
Lauren blushes as I walked on stage and got ready as Work That Body by MJ started playing. I started singing as Lauren, Demi and Lynda started dancing. Demi was grinding herself on Lynda as Lauren was grinding on Demi and winked at me. Was hot, not gonna lie. So I finish the song and came back down and walked to Lauren whispering in her ear.
Me: That was so hot. I could f**k you in the bathroom right now.
I bit her earlobe softly in a teasing way. We sit back down and drank our drinks.
*time passes to 12:00AM*
Karaoke ends as Lauren and Lauren are hammered. I ask Demi.
Me: You ok taking her home?
Demi: Yeah.
I give her my number to text me she's home.
Me: Text me when you guys get home please.
Demi does the same.
Demi: You as well.
So I take Lauren home and tuck her in and puts a bucket next to her and water just in case.I text Demi that we made it home. I walk to the living room and turn the tv on and takes my laptop out clicking on Wattpad to read some story's about Lauren. I kept reading till I fall asleep.


© 2019 AndrewJNoot


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on November 26, 2019
Last Updated on November 26, 2019


Author

AndrewJNoot
AndrewJNoot

Crystal Beach, Toronto, Canada



About
I am a TikTok user under the same name (Andrewjnoot), a Wattapp writer there as well if you want me to put here. I am a low key gamer and music lover, animal lover and a superhero nerd. more..

Writing