Missing my man.

Missing my man.

A Chapter by AndrewJNoot

Lauren's POV
Andrew's been gone for three day's and I miss him terribly much. So I look around his gaming room and open a cabinet door and see a lot of books. I read some and they are songs, Some are soft and happy and some aren't like him.
Me: What more can I give, Blue Gangster, Someone put your hand out? 
They also have who he want's to sing with. So I get an idea. I get mt phone and call some people for him.
Me: Ok roomie's. Andrew has a lot of song's and I want us to help. Here's a binder of his song's here and I want us to do some with him. If you can get some other celebs sing and/or act in his music video's.
Roomie's: On it. 
We dispatch. I photo copy the song's and hand them to everyone. Then I see one song for me written by him.
Me: Butterfly's?
I start to read it and tear up. I save this one for myself. We get a few response's already.
Camzi: Got some already. 5 are down for song, 6 for video/dancing and so many for both.
Me: Thanks Camzi.
I had a a lot of people on the list of celebrity's and dancer's. I let everyone know he'll be back at the end of the week. I get a call from someone.
Me: Hello?
Andrew: Hey babe. Just me. How are you?
Me: Oh Good you? How's camping?
Andrew: Good and was going well until Chris broke his leg. So we'll be coming home sooner then expected. Will probably Thursday.
Me: Oh ok. Sound's good. I'll have to call ya back. I love you baby.
Andrew: Ok Love ya more.
We hang up and text my roomie's.
Me: Andrew is coming back Thursday.
Everyone: Kk
We finish by Thursday morning. Thank god. I haven't slept since so I pass out sleeping on the couch.


© 2019 AndrewJNoot


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on December 2, 2019
Last Updated on December 2, 2019


Author

AndrewJNoot
AndrewJNoot

Crystal Beach, Toronto, Canada



About
I am a TikTok user under the same name (Andrewjnoot), a Wattapp writer there as well if you want me to put here. I am a low key gamer and music lover, animal lover and a superhero nerd. more..

Writing