Karaoke fun pt 2

Karaoke fun pt 2

A Chapter by AndrewJNoot
"

the next morning

"
Lauren's POV
So karaoke last night was fun......or what I remember of it. I woke up with a massive head ache and saw a little note from Andrew.
Note: Went to the store to help you. Also cause we're out of milk and some stuff. Be back soon.
I smiled and texted him. 
Me via text: Thank you baby. I love you!
He texted back: I love you more.
I get up to go to the bathroom and fell on my a*s and puke in the bucket next to me. Thank you Andrew for that. I get up and walk to the bathroom and start the bath and strip down and get in washing myself. I must've dozed off cause when I woke up Andrew was mopping the water off the floor.
Me: Oh s**t my bad.
Andrew: It's ok baby. 
Andrew finishes and looks at me.
Me: Come join honey.
Andrew: I'm gonna pass this time baby.
I get out and unplug the plug and walk out in a robe leaving my cloths in the bathroom.
Andrew: You'll never guess who I ran into while shopping!!!!
Me: Who?
Andrew: Demi. The girl you were grinding on last night. Which was hot by the way.
I blush from that. He tell me what happened but I wasn't paying attention cause I was looking at his handsome face.
Andrew: And that's how I got Dove's nude pic.
Me: Wait what?! You have another girl's nude!!!!
Andrew: No. I knew you were zoned out so I made that up.
I was a little mad about that but I laughed. Andrew picked me up and we went into the living room and wrapped both of us in a blanket and turned on Disney+ and I cuddled him grinding my a*s into his lap. We watched Mulan and I felt his hand rub my body as I moan.
Me: mmm daddy.
I get up and take my rob off still a little wet from my bath.
*one hour later*
We're laying on the bed while breathing heavily and look at each other. I kiss him and get up to get changed. Andrew spanks my a*s and I moan loudly.
Andrew: That a*s is fuckable Might f**k it one day.
I blush and get changed as Andrew stay laying down nude. 
Me: Aren't you gonna get changed?
Andrew: We got plans? 
Lauren: Well was gonna make something.
Andrew: Can't we order something?
Me: Maybe.
I walk to the kitchen and grab a frozen pizza from the freezer and put it in the oven then setting a timer on my phone. I walk back to my room and see Andrew sleeping. I smile and tuck him in and kisses his cheek. I walk to the living room and turn on Netflix and start watching Queer Eye which Andrew recommended me to watch.
*time passes*
I had the pizza out and binge watch netflix. I start dozing off and fall asleep.


© 2019 AndrewJNoot


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on November 26, 2019
Last Updated on November 26, 2019


Author

AndrewJNoot
AndrewJNoot

Crystal Beach, Toronto, Canada



About
I am a TikTok user under the same name (Andrewjnoot), a Wattapp writer there as well if you want me to put here. I am a low key gamer and music lover, animal lover and a superhero nerd. more..

Writing