Meeting A Soulmate pt 2

Meeting A Soulmate pt 2

A Chapter by AndrewJNoot
"

Lauren's POV

"
Lauren's POV
I was spending the night at Travis' apartment for the night and things went south fast. We ended up in the hallway yelling. Tears were going down my face and I broke up and he had his hand around my neck. This guy knocks Travis out and we run outside and I ended up hugging him and cry's more.
Him: Hey it's ok. I got you.
He hugs me closer and I cuddle into him more.
Me: I'm Sorry. My name is Lauren Jauregui.
Him: My name is Andrew Castle and you are so welcome.  Where do you live? I'll walk you home.

Me: You don't have to do that.

Andrew: Better then getting cat called.

We both laugh and he calls a taxi and we arrive at my place. He pays and we walk in. I grab drinks for him and I after I offer. I show him around and tell him about my roommates and pretty much sisters. I show him his room and walk back out to the living room and text's the girls.

DJ: Hey Lolo.

Al's: What's up?

Norms: Where you at?

Camz: How was Travis?

Me: Not well. He hurt me so I'm home now.

Everyone: What? Are you ok?

DJ: I will beat his a*s.

Me: It's ok DJ. Someone already did. 

Norms: Who?

Camz: What's his name?

Me: His name is Andrew and he's spending the night.

Ally: Oh get that dick!!!

Everyone laughs as I look up. I hear a little snore. 

Me: He's sleeping. He's new here so I want him to feel welcomed. Also he's really hot. I call dibs.

Everyone groans and boo's me. I hang up and check on him and he's sleeping as I thought. I walk to the kitchen and make myself a drink and walk to the couch to watch my favourite show Game Of Thrones. I have a girl crush on Emilia. 

Time passes and I wake up. I did Andrew's laundry while he was in the shower. So when I brought them back he was out of the shower in only a rob and I just lost of words as i saw his six pack.

Me: Oh uh sorry. Thought you were still in the shower.

He comes over and looks at me with those beautiful pure hazel eyes and i shiver as he touches my hands as he takes his cloths back.

Andrew: Thank you.

I walk back to my room and faint.


© 2019 AndrewJNoot


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on November 18, 2019
Last Updated on November 18, 2019


Author

AndrewJNoot
AndrewJNoot

Crystal Beach, Toronto, Canada



About
I am a TikTok user under the same name (Andrewjnoot), a Wattapp writer there as well if you want me to put here. I am a low key gamer and music lover, animal lover and a superhero nerd. more..

Writing