The Farmer's Market.

The Farmer's Market.

A Chapter by AndrewJNoot
"

Andrew is cooking for guests. Aka Lauren's parents!!!!

"
Andrew's POV
So Lauren has told me that her parent's want to meet me. So she made a date for Friday, December 6th. Which gives me time to go to the farmer's market. I call Lynda to see if she wanted to come. So time does pass on Saturday an I call Lynda up.
Me: Hey Lynda. Wanna come to the farmer's market with me?
Lynda: Sure why not.
I get in my Volkswagon hippy bus and drive to her place. I honk and see her walk out. She get's in and looks at me.
Lynda: Hey.
Me: Hey.
She buckles up and I start driving.
Lynda: So why are we going?
Me: I gotta impress Lauren's parents. So I'll be cooking something they'll like.
I park in and we get out.
Lauren: Good luck.
Me: Thanks.
We walk in and look around. I buy some stuff they might like and look around for Lynda to cook for Demi's parent's. 
Me: Ok got what we need?
Lynda: Yep.
Me: Ok let's go.
We walk out and get in the bus. I drive her home and then drive back. When I get home I see another car parked in the drive way. I get out and walk in with my food.
Me: Lolo I'm home.
Lauren: Hey honey. My parent's came earlier then expected.
Me: Hello mr. An Miss. Jauregui. How are you?
Michael: Nice to meet you.
Clara: We heard so much about you.
I smile.
Me: I bet you did. I just got back from the Farmer's market. So let me cook for ya.
Clara: Lauren did say you're a man of many talent's.
Me: Oh did she?
I look at her and smirks. She blushes and wink at me. I start cooking food as they are watching tv. I hear they put one of my song's I wrote and sang threw Lauren's phone. 
Clara: This should be on YouTube!
Me: Thank you. Just about done. How would you like your stake Mr. Jauregui?
Michael: Please call me Mike and Medium rare please.
I put two stakes on the on the grill and cook them till medium rare.
Time passes an hour and a half and we all finish eating and I told them all about myself and how I plan on protecting Lauren.
Mike: So you're the man that saved her from being abused.
Me: Yeah. I know a toxic relationship when I see and hear it because I've been in one. I've been the one being abused.
*time passes*
We finish and they are staying the night an Lauren and I are cleaning up and head to bed


© 2019 AndrewJNoot


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on November 27, 2019
Last Updated on November 27, 2019


Author

AndrewJNoot
AndrewJNoot

Crystal Beach, Toronto, Canada



About
I am a TikTok user under the same name (Andrewjnoot), a Wattapp writer there as well if you want me to put here. I am a low key gamer and music lover, animal lover and a superhero nerd. more..

Writing