Falling in love pt 1

Falling in love pt 1

A Chapter by AndrewJNoot
"

May include cursing!!!! This is when Andrew and Lauren fall in love.

"
Andrew's POV
It's been a good 6 month's I've been at Lauren's place which has been awesome. When I was living here I've fallen in love with Lauren and I can tell she's into me because she's been flirting and been all handsy with me. So when I come home from work and seen her wearing a pretty relieving outfit and I couldn't help but stare. She stood up and walked over to me.
Lauren: You like what you see?
I noded yes. Couldn't speak while she's looking like that.
Lauren: I made you a little something.
She takes my hand and walks me to the kitchen and it had food on the table. I ended up mumbling.
Me: -mumbles- F**k your looking hot.
She smirks and whispers in my ear.
Lauren: We can have sex if you want then eat?
I pick her up and walks her to her room and toss her on her bed. I take her cloths off and couldn't hold in and start eating her p***y out.
Lauren: Oh f**k daddy. Eat my p***y out.
I'm eating her out and grab her breast's and get hard. I stop and strip down and Lauren moans as I shove it into her. The room was filled with moaning and skin slapping.
Lauren: F**k me daddy. I'm going to cum. Cum inside me!!!
I keep pounding her and cum inside her like the rest of her body. Her and I are breathing heavily as she passes out sleeping. I kiss her cheek and whispers.
Me: I love you too baby.


© 2019 AndrewJNoot


Author's Note

AndrewJNoot
Yes it's short but I'm a little busy today writing chapter's on my Wattpad story's

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on November 20, 2019
Last Updated on November 20, 2019


Author

AndrewJNoot
AndrewJNoot

Crystal Beach, Toronto, Canada



About
I am a TikTok user under the same name (Andrewjnoot), a Wattapp writer there as well if you want me to put here. I am a low key gamer and music lover, animal lover and a superhero nerd. more..

Writing