Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Arienas
"

Oh no

"

 

I tentivly put the phone back on the hook. The last words his father said shocked me, “Is that what he told you?” How could six words affect me so? I guess they where about my own boyfriend, but I wonder what he meant? He couldn’t mean anything bad could he? He was sweet, sensitive, he was everything that I wanted and more. My best friend hooked us up, how could we be any better of a couple, we where as everyone called us ‘The perfect pair’. Tears came quickly, they wouldn’t stop, why was I crying? I knew he hadn’t sone any thing wrong, didn’t I? Yet why couldn’t I stop the tears. Why did everything in my life have to be difficult?

 

An hour later I was watching Michael sleep. I couldn’t believe that I was thinking that Michael could have hurt Andy on purpose. He woke up, his eyes still dreamy. “Hey,”

“Hey,” I replied cautiously smiling.

“What’s wrong?”

“I called the hospital; your brother is okay,”

“Thanks,”

“Mike, I have to ask you is that really how Andy got hurt? By falling”

“What! Of course, let me guess my father told you that I did it, if you don’t believe me why am I here?”

“Because, I am nice enough not to make you live on the street,”

“Is that the way its going to be then?”

“Well if you don’t want to tell me the truth,”

“You want the truth?”

“Yes,”

“He did it,”

“Who your father?”

“Yeah him, he got pissed at us, pushed Andy over and drove a stick through his gut,”

“Why did he blame you?”

“Because he’s a gutless a*****e, and you believe him.” He yelled grabbing his bags and storming from the house. The one thing is I still didn’t know if he did it or not.



© 2008 Arienas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woah! Turn of events...it's so good. Why isn't anyone reading this? "I knew he hadn't sone any thing wrong, didn't I?" should be "I knew he hadn't done anything wrong, right?"

"tentatively..." as well...

Okay enough the grammar. I can overlook the grammar and focus on the story, yes everyone has problem with grammar even myself, but its the story that I want to read about for right now.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008


Author

Arienas
Arienas

About
I like writing ,netball, listening to music and watching and drawing Anime/ Manga. I want to hear what people think of my writing, good or bad. I hope that people will enjoy reading my work as much a.. more..

Writing
Mistake Mistake

A Poem by Arienas


War within War within

A Poem by Arienas