Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Arienas
"

What is it?

"

 

“How could you have been so stupid?”

“What? I only dumped him!”

“NO, you accused him of attempted murder!”

“Well, I had to know!”

“WHY?” Jamie said screaming at me. It was late in the afternoon and we were drinking coffee in the park.

“Because of what his father said,” I replied.

“You couldn’t just let it go could you?”

“No I couldn’t,”

“WHY? Why did you have to accuse him? Why didn’t you leave it alone? You were the perfect couple! You had it all!”

“So, we would have got bored of each other eventually, we would of broken up then. I’m just speeding up the process,”

“So, that’s when you grin and bear it, couples get through them points,”

“Or you could just sleep around,” I said smiling at her.

“You little b***h!”

“Whoops did I say that out loud?” I said smiling innocently at her.

“YOU B***H,” She screamed, grabbing at my belt, she grabbed a handful of my dress with it, she pulled, and all I could hear was a rip, a tear showed the top of my leg, revealing the top of a pink grotesque scar. She hadn’t noticed yet, she was still clawing at my clothes. Yelling “I made you, I can easily finish you,” I didn’t hear Zane come up behind me and pull Jamie to the ground. I had tried to claw her back but she had longer arms than I did. Jamie struggled from Zanes grip, and she snarled at him, “If you tell Mum, I’ll hill you.” My mouth dropped, MUM, why would Jamie say that to Zane? Unless they were OH MY GOD! Brother and sister. Jamie jumped up and ran away, leaving me opened mouthed and Zane shaking his head. “M, m, m, mum?”

“Yeah, yeah, we’re brother and sister, so what!”

“B, but you hate each other!”

“Hate is such a strong word. How ‘bout Mortal Enemies!” He said smiling at me.

“Ha, ha very funny, but your last names are different!” I said sitting down.

“She’s got Mums last name, I’ve got Dads, they broke up a while a go,” He replied sitting down next to me, he looked down at my dress, it was torn and ripped. Then I saw my scar, the Pink mark was more visible than before.  Zane looked down at my scar, his eyes bulged as he saw it. “What did you get that from?” He asked pointing at the scar.

“Nothing.” I said standing up and running away.



© 2008 Arienas


Author's Note

Arienas
Ignore the usual

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Holy crap!!!Everything just became so good so fast!!! Yay! I missed Zane in the story!!! Wow!! I can't review this I need to read the next chapter...

I still don't like Sakura right now...I just like her name.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 28, 2008


Author

Arienas
Arienas

About
I like writing ,netball, listening to music and watching and drawing Anime/ Manga. I want to hear what people think of my writing, good or bad. I hope that people will enjoy reading my work as much a.. more..

Writing
Mistake Mistake

A Poem by Arienas


War within War within

A Poem by Arienas