the end.... a new beginin

the end.... a new beginin

A Chapter by Salar Majak

looking outside my window i saw trees passing by. in fact, everything was passing by.
trees were shedding their leaves as tears as the wind gently blew them off, they looked like they were saying goodbye, Every thing was saying goodbye in their own strange way.
every tree, every rock, every grain of sand, evben the sun got surrounded with gloomy black clouds that gathered around the burning eye of the sun blocking the blazing rays, pouring heavy tears of goodbye.
i teared up as these sights flew before my tired eyes. and i felt disgusted of myself. I felt like a traitor, that by leaving i'll be betraying my country, my Syria, the one i promised to fight for,  i promised to die fighting for it, and yet there i was leaving with the coldest hearttwards Turkey.

the only thing that put my heart to an ease was that i was leaning my head on my father's shoulder, knowing that we were reunited after the longest two months of my life.
one thing my head could think of dear diary , i was burning for the thought that i was leaving, and during the whole way i was in complete denial, until we reached the Turkish borders, where i got a text on my cell phone saying soo coldly: ''Dear subsciber, we wish you enjoy your stay in Turkey''
only then, i buried my face in my father's chest and pretended to be asleep whilst i cried as silently as i could. my dad knew everything and hugged me titley ensuring that it's all going to be ok as long as we were all together, but my heart just couldn't stop beating so fast that you could hear it humming from across the borders.
i really wanted to stay, and i will be back for my exams next week, i'm certain i will, but nothing will feel the same any more.
i feel like i've disapointed almost everybody by leaving, but sometimes your parents reach a limit that they can not take it any more.
but i really wanted to stay there no matter what, so for now i've decided to stop this write ''End it''
because i can only write about my Syria if i'm actually there.


© 2013 Salar Majak


Author's Note

Salar Majak
i'm sorry guys, it wasn't my choice to leave

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DrD
I am thankful that you are in safer hands because not only will it give you a new perspective but it will ensure that the events of Syria will not be diluted by political jargon or disguised as conquest or liberation. The truth of these days depends on you and we need you safe and secure to record the days to come.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thank you Dr.D for your kind words,and i'll see what the days bring me



Reviews

beautiful write :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thank you!!
nice

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

wow that was strong powerful sounds like people a death of someone n a baby is born but thats good.
good poem n u should stay more longer just a thought

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thanks :) this is not a poem though :) i'm glad you like it
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

whoops sorry lol but your very welcome
you must remain stoic and steadfast in your writing and be the voice of your beloved home for all to hear. and your writerscafe family would miss you if you went away. i, for one, would miss reading you. this is not a review....it is a plea for continued friendship.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thank you soooo much Quin, i'm not going to leave writers cafe, i'm ending the story, and i will get.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DrD
I am thankful that you are in safer hands because not only will it give you a new perspective but it will ensure that the events of Syria will not be diluted by political jargon or disguised as conquest or liberation. The truth of these days depends on you and we need you safe and secure to record the days to come.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thank you Dr.D for your kind words,and i'll see what the days bring me
You are alive to write another day. Keep strong, stay close to the truth and value those who you know love you for you or for your writing or both. Nevertheless you can still be a poet and still love Syria in exile. Take your exams with the feeling there is a future even math!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

lol there is a future :), there is, but no one knows whetherbitterit is or sweet, exile, i like thed.. read more
I'll miss you very much. I wish nothing but the best for you :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thanks Nora!!!!!!!! i won't go for ever though
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Good! ^^
sometimes we don't have choices or options in life. one has to do what they must, in order to go on in safety. it is not so important where your feet are planted, it is where your head and heart are rooted that matters.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

i agree totally with what you say :), thanks for the review:)
Its alright we all understand, maybe we can see the new begining. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

:) hehehe maybe,hopefully ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013


Author

Salar Majak
Salar Majak

Syria



About
hey i'm Salar, you can call me Sal, or Aurora This site has given me a lot, i don't know if i can explain it but, it's the place where i truly was happy for a while, i met genuine friends, loyal incr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Broken Dream My Broken Dream

A Poem by Anna