Dreaming of the beach

Dreaming of the beach

A Chapter by Big_Mac

Chris lay in bed watching late night T. V. As the night began to grow later and Chris started to feel sleepy he tried to force himself awake, but it was useless as darkness started to enclose his eyes. Then the dreams started but it was a different point of the life he had with Laura and this was the time he told her what he was. They were in Yokohama Japan at the beach it was late that night and Chris had started to be distant this last few days. He knew that what was going on with Laura was wrong and could get her killed, but he was drawn to her. Laura was down by the water; watching the waves crash on the shore.  The wind was slightly blowing her long dark hair, as the moon reflected off the surface of the water. He felt so alive with her, but could not be with her and knew that it has to end before she was caused an pain. As he made his way to her he knew what he was going to tell her. As he was only a few feet away from her, she spoke first. 


"I know why you have brought me her Chris; I'm not just some dumb girl that can't see the signs. You been distant and cold lately, but I just don't know why." Laura said in a normal voice. 


“You don't understand; there are things about me you don't know and if you knew them... Your life would be in danger." Chris said as the weather started to change and the wind picked up. The once clear sky is now black as the deepest part of space. 


Laura turns and looks at him. She comes to him and looks him in the eyes. "I already know, I just don't know why you didn’t tell me." 


Chris interrupts Laura and steps back from her. “What do you mean you know? How can you have known that I'm...? Not human... It's not possible; you have never seen me...” Chris asked as he is shocked and wants answers. 


Laura looks at him and tells him everything. 

"Chris I see the things that others don't see and you know my Wiccan roots keep me connected to the spirits. They have told me what you are...I don't care, but they say you are different from anything they have ever heard of. " 


Chris never realized that Laura was this kinda of Wiccan, he always though she was some dumb girl that acted like a witch. 


"So you know I am a vampire, and I am a killing machine. I mean this, I've killed people and this is no lie." Chris said as he could feel himself getting angry because he never saw what Laura really was. 


A witch and one that knew what he was, this was the law that could not be broken. Vampire law says humans are food and you can't have relationships with them.  His eyes were turning red as his anger grew inside him; he knew he can't be with her. 


"Laura you have to know, this can't go on. If I am with you than you will be put to death by the Council." Chris say as he turns away as frustration starts to set in. 


Laura comes up behind him and hug Chris, she holds him tight to her. "I don't care, I want to be with you and if I die then it was my fate. If we have to run then we will run; I will not leave you.... But what are you?" she asked and her heart raced as she knew that he was different from anything she ever knew. 


"I am a... Half vampire and half human... I have all the strength of the vampires and only few of their weaknesses, but I do fall victim to the thirst and it can be over powering sometimes."


Laura could not believe what she was hearing. "Wow that is amazing..." Chris pulls away from Laura and turns on her.


"Don’t say that and don't be intrigued by this! You don't understand what is going on and what will happen to you. This isn't twilight where you find out about me and I turn you, then we live happily ever after. The council is full of killers, who will rip us both apart if they knew and I'm already on their watch list for being what I am! “Chris yells as all of a sudden the dream shifts and there he is in a dark room and Laura's lifeless body on the floor in front of him. Then the voice starts to call to him, and yells. 

"SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" 


Chris is jerked awake by his alarm clock going off and wakes him up to the song Nightmare by avenged sevenfold



© 2012 Big_Mac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn baby this is soo good. Ive never read that much so fast and can't wait to read more. I love you :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 14, 2012
Last Updated on August 14, 2012


Author

Big_Mac
Big_Mac

St. Amant, LA



Writing
False Angel False Angel

A Poem by Big_Mac