A False Life (Continue)

A False Life (Continue)

A Chapter by Big_Mac

Chris speed down the road of the small town and was getting looks as he flew by the people outside. He looked down at his watch and saw it was 7:00 clock and knew he in 20 minutes he would be late. As he turned onto the road that held the school Chris thought to himself. 

"Do I really need to go through this again? Yes, because you can’t draw any more attention to you and your father." He thought as he drove into the student parking lot. His car stood out in the mass of bran new cars that were bought by the owner’s mother and father. Chris parked his car in a free spot right in front of a group of five teenagers. He sat and scanned the courtyard/parking lot; to him it looked the same as all the high schools in America. In front of him as he could tell was the popular kid, the ones that ran the school and had the best parties as people say. To the right in a small corner were the outcast or emo kids as they were referee to, they had piercings and wore band shirts with skin tight jeans. This killed Chris and hated seeing guys wearing Jean that belong to a woman. To the right of them were what people called goths, and people miss understood them. They weren't angry or hated everyone; they were a group that was just influenced by music. Across the court yard was group of African Americans, they always made Chris laugh because it reminded him of his friend Marcus, who he has not seen in years. The last of the large groups were crowded around a bench, and they were called geeks and nerds. Chris never saw them for what they will be, he saw the as the future MBA's. Chris took one more look at the crowed and they were all watching him, he looked at the sky and saw its sun bearing down and thought. 

“Well at least I don't sparkle." He got out his car and saw everyone looking at him. As he grabbed his bag, Chris could hear whispers from all around about him.

 "Who is he? That's the new kid in town. He is so fine." These were a few of the ones that were repeated. The group standing in front of his car watched him, and he saw the two girls watching him with interest. Chris saw their boyfriends and half smiled because they were giving him the death stir. Chris didn't give anyone a second look as he headed to the main doors and into the office.

 As Chris walked into the school he didn't notice that one person was taking close interest in him. She watch him walk in to the building and disappear, she was caught in a trance as she watched him. Valerie wasn't an over popular person, but she hung out with them. She stood about 5’4 and was curvy and not like some stick woman; she was dressed in a long sleeve rocker t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Valerie had brown hair and dark beautiful brown eyes, she also was an artistic person and loved music and drawing. She was finally snapped out of it by the voice of her loud friend. 

"Valerie can you even hear me?" asked Brittni. Brittni was tall and average body type. She had reddish brown hair and blue eyes. She was also the town gossip and knew everything about everyone. "You were too busy looking at the new kid weren't you? Well I was too." she said laughing. Valerie was laughing as she turned back to Brittni. 

"What do you know about him?" she asked when they started to walk into the building as the bell rang. 

"Well his name is Chris Savoy and he and his father just bought the big house of Jones road. His father’s name is Matthew a lawyer, and works in New Orleans. Now Chris is seventeen, single, and they moved her from small town in PA. But for now that's all I know." Brittni said as the girls went to their lockers. 

As they walked throughout the crowded hallways the school was buzzing about the new semester and of course about the new kid in school. After everyone saw Chris this morning there were a lot of opinions about him. All the girls were imaging themselves on his shoulder at the prom and dating him from that point until marriage, but all the guys had to snap their girlfriends back to reality.  As Valerie and Brittni walked to their lockers they gossiped and heard some of the things people were saying about Chris, and some of what others did on the past weekend. The girls laughed as they opened their lockers and started to put things away and pull books out. Valerie was pulling things from her locker when Jeremy came walking up to her. Jeremy was 6’2 with a mid built, he had dirty blond hair and blue eyes.  Jeremy was Valerie's ex-boyfriend and an all state baseball player. He was wearing blue jeans, a Hollister shirt and his letterman's jacket. He leaned his arm on the locker next to Valerie's as he stood behind her. 

"Hey Val, I missed you at Drew's party this weekend. Where were you? I thought we were going to dance together." He said in a soft voice that used to draw Valerie to him. She rolled her eyes and kept getting her stuff. 

"First off Jeremy my name is Valerie not Val, and second I wasn't there because I was busy washing my hair, and third we are through because I was sick of you cheating on me." Valerie said as she slammed her locker shut and turned slightly to look at him. 

Jeremy was looking at Valerie with anger and didn't let many people talk to him like that. As he started to walk away backwards he spoke. 

"I'm not worried you'll be running back to me soon. I know one thing is you cant be without me, and I’ll be waiting" He said as he disappeared around a corner. 

"Wow I've never seen him so mad at you. But its good you stood up to the jerk." Brittni told her.

 "He thinks he can scary me, but he is all talk." Valerie said. As she started to walk off and was jerked back, this was when she noticed part of her sleeve she was wearing got caught in the door. Instead of opening the door and getting free she began to pull as hard as she could. As soon as the sleeve came free she stumbled back and hit the row of lockers on the opposed side of the wall, denting one of them. "Oh great, now someone has a dented locker." Valerie said as she looked at it. "I can't leave it like this, and you know me I'll worry about if the person will be mad at me." Valerie said as she tried to see if she could fix it without opening it. 

"Class doesn't start for five more minutes, let's wait and see if it's a cute guy’s locker." Brittni said with as she bumped Valerie with her hip and the girls laughed.   

Chris was standing in a short line in front of Mrs. Quinn's desk. She was an older woman around her late forties with blond hair that was starting to gray and glasses on her face. She wore a dress that was light blue with a flower pattern, she smiled as Chris stood in front of her and handed her a folder of school and medical records that were of course fake. 

"Well Christopher I'm glad to see some young men know what to bring; when needing to in role." Mrs. Quinn said as she looks though the papers and logged them into the computer. 

"Yes ma'am I have to have these papers a lot, with my father being an attorney we move around a lot." Chris said as he removed his sun glasses. 

Mrs. Quinn nodded her head as she typed. "Also, polite you are a real gentlemen. There are not many young men so polite now days. So what classes are you interested in take....." as Mrs. Quinn spoke her words tailed off and there was silence as she looked up at Chris and was transfixed on him. As Chris looked into Mrs. Quinn's eyes he spoke. 

"I would like to take Western civilization part one, AP English, Math and World Mythology." Chris said. 

As he spoke Mrs. Quinn type the schedule into the computer printed it out and handed it to him. He slipped his glasses back on and thanked her as he left. Mrs. Quinn was then back to normal and smiling, and didn't realize what happened. When Chris left the office, the halls were still full on people talking and coming and going to their lockers. As Chris walked down the hall he could hear every conversation going on and then the topic would turn to him. He heard everything they were saying and heard one girl say. "I'd eat him alive when I get the chance." which made him notice that no one had an idea what he could be. 

"If they only knew what kind of monster walked among them. They type of monster their parents warned them about, and the type that given the chance would slaughter all of them. In this hall I could do it to, start with the whole left side of the hall would be on the ground before the right side knew what was going on. But lucky for everyone I don't feed off humans." He thought as he turned the corner and spotted where his locker was and noticed two girls standing next to it. He couldn't understand why they were standing there but shrugged it off. Valerie and Brittni noticed Chris the moment he came in the hall. As they watched him walking down the hall Valerie noticed that there was something different about how he walked, it wasn't the normal way a guy her age walked all cocky and arrogant. But Chris walk with boldness and confidence, it was as if he knew who he truly was. Chris stopped in front of the dented locker and saw the two girls just staring at him.



© 2012 Big_Mac


Author's Note

Big_Mac
I don't mean to offend anyone with my story, if i do i am sorry and hope y'all enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

""Well his name is Chris Masters;"...dude, isn't that name belongs to wrestler? lol...

anyway, good chapter, kind of reminded me of school life or college's life...
keep up, I'll follow up with this story...

P.S:...sometimes I don't review but that doesn't mean that I don't like the contains...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The story line is familiar to me, but not in a ba way. It keeps me entertained and your characters are so likable, especialy Brittni, to whom I can relate lol. But, please promise me you'll double check spelling at a later date. As a former writing/English major, when people don't spell things correctly it annoys me!! lol but anyway great write :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Some grammar and spell check needed. This chapter's cool.

Posted 13 Years Ago


""Well his name is Chris Masters;"...dude, isn't that name belongs to wrestler? lol...

anyway, good chapter, kind of reminded me of school life or college's life...
keep up, I'll follow up with this story...

P.S:...sometimes I don't review but that doesn't mean that I don't like the contains...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 7, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2012


Author

Big_Mac
Big_Mac

St. Amant, LA



Writing
False Angel False Angel

A Poem by Big_Mac



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My heart My heart

A Poem by Big_Mac


A False Life A False Life

A Chapter by Big_Mac