Ch. 4: "you cannot kill that which does not bleed."

Ch. 4: "you cannot kill that which does not bleed."

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon
"

phantom learns the whereabouts of wraith. filled with vengeance he heads towards Runic Metropolis. where the first steps of his destiny truly begins.

"

     "you cannot kill which does not bleed"

 

     Phantom was invited to stay at the inn. the young girl, payed for his stay at the Aura inn. he was puzzled on what she could gain out of such an act. he welcomed the gesture, for he had no other choice. it has been one hundred years since he was in the realm of Armonia. he left the cloak in the room to scope out this farming hamlet. it was always so lively. people coming through to purchase wheat, vegetables, and other necessities to survive. the people in this village were so kind to everyone, even an outsider with pail skin, red eyes, silver hair, and several pieces of armor forming a left arm. he would also keep the blade-less hilt in his room on the night stand on the left side of his tethered mattress and frame.   he also saw knights clad in silver and gray armaments with the crest of Gallea: the Holy Alliance. there were others piloting  strange machines they called the white knights. they were machines with a c**k pit built from ancient parts found in the previous war against Kerreth: the dark Empire home to the dark Knights. these strange machines had a spiked mace one of the hand powered by runes and a projectile launching arm;  they call it a canon on the left. they were able to use runeology so even man can learn magic. normally only the elves, dwarfs, water nymphs,and fairies could use such sorcery. now that runology has been introduced only a hand fool of humans could possess such powers.

 

     Phantom assumed the knights were there because of the incident with Warden that took place the previous night. but he would keep his mouth shut  for humans think anything undead must die by fire. that being the Revenant Knight's ultimate weakness would be ironically damned before he dies before he gets his hand on Wraith and make him pay for his misdeeds.

 

     Once Phantom feels satisfied with his walk he heads back to see an inn,he finds a maiden leaving him some food.  she was very pretty had golden hair tie up into a pony tail.  and wore a maids dress, she had fine skin and blue eyes so clear it reminded him of crystal. he felt a little awkward to be around such a pretty girl. "so how are you settling in? she spoke to him so casually. "Uh do we know each other?" he asked. "It's me ya moron!"she said frustrated. he recognize that tone. " miss Gauntlet... you look... feminine," he was shocked at transformation. "well of course I do," A vein emerged just above her right eyebrow as she stormed out and slammed the door. "Jerk!!!"
 

     "well, note to self; don't mention her masculinity," he said aloud. "I should get her something as an apology." he grabbed his cloak and hilt and headed to the flower store and by her a pink carnation. it smelled sweet and Yuriko was fond of carnations. he over heard a couple of medicine peddlers talking, the one on the right was tall a skinny where the one on the left was short and stocky."What do you think of he new ambassador,he seems shady to me what do you think? asked the tall peddler," I don't trust him either, he has pail skin like an undead, silver banes like and old mans and the rest is black dressed in the eastern pony tail, his eyes are red like blood, and always has that sadistic grin, that one is up to something, he is. that name, Wraith, is enough to send shivers down the spine.

 

     When Phantom heard this, he felt the rage setting in, like the burn of ramen when it hits your belly fresh off the wood burning stove. Phantom ran up and help the stocky Peddler by his collar with both hands. "where is he, where is Wraith!!!" the anger blew out into the type of yell that would scare most babies asleep. he gripped tighter which began to suffocate him. Cheryle was near by in her normal denim jeans, jacket, and gloves. she had a dark blue muscle shirt underneath the jacket and wore white nikes. she ran up and grabbed his arm. by reflex he knocked her away. Cheryle didn't know how to calm him down. she did what first came to mind she grabbed and hugged him. she saw the burning rage that could only be matched by the flames of hell it self. "please stop!!!"  she cried out he snapped him out of it and let the stocky man go. "I'm sorry I just hate that man... wraith. it was no reason to treat you as I did. the man was gasping to get air. he is in the capital; Runic Metropolis," the peddler said with a raspy voice.

 

     Phantom began to walk off. "wait, " she ran to him. "what was that all about. even fighting that creature...Warden your face never changed." "I must destroy Wraith he took something from me.,"Phantom said and walked off. she ran in front of him,"please let me go with you I know exactly where the capital is. I got sent hear for pounding some slave traders faces in. I could be useful. please, I was sent her a year ago and probation. but I did my time I just grew accustomed here. but if you are going to attack the capital you should have an ally. I am an excellent martial artist and I possess fire." she pleaded. "very well, but by doing this you have maid enemies with the royal guard." he then walked right passed her.

 

     They both headed fro the gate in the north part of town only to see a small platoon of nights. five on the ground , three were in the mobile armors; on white night that had a mace and a rune canon;two others were onyx knights which had a ax blade arm and a hammer arm, and finally the captain who had a broad sword. "Sorry but we cannot let you leave after threatening the life of the ambassador.  the knights drew spears and readied for an attack.

 

      The captain drew his sword to direct the attack. "please reconsider captain," Phantom asked politely. There are forces at work here that not even you could understand. he wishes to break the last  one hundred seals to open the rift between Armonia the realm of light and Necronomica the realm of darkness," phantom explained.

 

     "I must apologize, we are the Galean knights we serve the king which in turn means we serve the ambassador. we are duty-bound to fulfill this mission," the captain said,"no matter he be pure or corrupt this is our duty." the captain explained again. "very well as a revenant knight I will honor your resolve as you should mine." phantom said. he pulled his hilt, ten,thousand shrieks of torment filled the air. a purple goo formed phantoms blade. it had human bones fro decoration,the sword was transparent but visible , faces would emerge all over the blade.


     The Knights hands began to shake as they heard the screams of the sword. the screams came to a close. the knights hands steady. they surrounded phantom. "Attack formation delta," called out the captain. they each impaled the five organs. he felt  sharp pains puncture his,stomach,lungs,heart and brain. they pulled out with great confidence. clumps of saturated blood fell from there pole arms.  Phantoms wounds then healed. the knights froze at the sight. Phantom swung his sword in a spin. cutting through the flesh, "You cannot kill one who dos not bleed,"Phantom said with a cold glare as the last moments of their life slipped away. Phantom ran up on the black knight on the left, it swung its ax-arm only to be parried. it crashed to the ground splitting rock. h ran up the arm to the cockpit impaling the pilot in the chest. he jumped off to land on the other black knight, and impaled the pilot killing the two. then he jumped on the whit one and cut the rune pack on the back. h back flipped off and the white knight shorted out and electrocuted the pilot. "captain you are next," h sprinted towards the captain the captain attempted a parry. the ghost sword cut through both the sword and the captains torso. the captain to breathe his last breath. he looked to Cheryle, "lets go," he ordered.his blade vanished once again as he clipped his blade-less handle to his belt. he grabbed her hand and begun to leave with her. "what are you doing?" she asked in protest. "you wanted to come along. thy ran towards the silloette of the castle in rune city.



© 2013 C.A.Jordon


Author's Note

C.A.Jordon
you know what to do

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

little b***h lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


C.A.Jordon

10 Years Ago

who? lol.
Treston Seek

10 Years Ago

i cant remember atm lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
1 Review
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013


Author

C.A.Jordon
C.A.Jordon

Barstow, CA



About
Hey,everyone... i've reading over my stories and jesus my grammer is terrible. I am going to go over them and do lot of editing. so i apologize, i just so into my stories I forget the basics. I am now.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon