Chapter 7: stoic ninja

Chapter 7: stoic ninja

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon
"

phantom fights Jiro the assassin who is not what he seems.

"
                                                              Ch. 7: stoic ninja
     Wraith was doing his usual rounds. roaming the cities at night.  No one could ever understand why he would``` wander. he would talk to multiple women who were born on Hallows eve. Many assumed he would look for love upon these streets, then others knew better. the clacking of his boots would echo threw the cement of Rune city the capital of Gallea: holly alliance.
     None would think anything of Wraith's strange walks but this night was different. a group of knights that had been suspended for ranting about Wraith hunting down Virgins born on hallows eve. as an assumption they were over worked they were put on a forced vacation to rest up. but they could not let this go.
      Their were six of them all wielding one handed long swords. "We know what you do on you evening rounds. seeking out virgin girls between fifth-teen and twenty born on Halloween, You sick b*****d! one of those girls was my daughter," said the erratic Knight.  "that is not not seven the worse part. how do we know your not doing anything that violates them," said another knight. "we don't know what you do, i saw you knock one out we will kill you you fiend.
     "you all have very elaborate Imaginations. i never take them by force. but i cannot be held responsible for what my idiot knights do when i am not looking. he said with the same  sadistic smile that was always on his face. "b*****d! one of the knights charged at Wraith. angered by his callas remark. but as the knight approached him, he fell to the floor. while he lied there he bled out. when the looked at wraith his Blade-less samurai hilt was in his right hand. 
     The knights were all shocked. the were not sure what had happened.  wraith grinned ear to ear. the other  knights then knew he killed him. the knight who lost a child to this monster was dead. "Now, any volunteers? any body else want to fall victim to my Wraith's edge?" Wraith asked rhetorically fully ready the kill the two that stood in front of him and the three that stood behind him. 
     The five remaining knights then heard the cry cry of one thousand damned souls. as a blade that almost looked like the blood of his victims formed in to a saw toothed katana with a barb at the end of the blade that almost resembled a scythe. Wraith vanished only two walk past the two in front they fell to the floor bleeding out just like the first one. the remaining three began to retreat, "You know it's rude to not finish what you started. he vanished and appeared in front of then. he swung his ephemeral blade horizontally and silence the last three. 
his blade retracted and he clipped it two his left hip on his belt.
     Two city guards came and found wraith near the the corpse's. "Ambassador what happened here?" asked one of the guards. "They attempted to claim my life. assaulted is treason so i killed them," wraith explained. "Let us apologize on their behalf by escorting you to your quarters in the castle?" the knights suggested. "yes that would great friends," saying the one word sent chills down the guards spines.
........................................................................................................................
     It had Been three days since Phantom explained his mission. She was in awe. she already knew he was interesting. but now she wanted to travel with him even more. the more she would find out about him, the more she was drawn to this mysterious man. The thought of him being the living didn't even bother her. he protected her from a demon and brought her along his journey with knowing whether she was a spy or not. he trusted her and she trusted him.
     Phantom turned around and pointed ahead. there was a path with a row of evergreen on either side. "there is a path, we should follow it," phantom said. "I'm game," she responded. they both took the path. there were fresh carriage tracks. "this must be a commerce high way. good than the Deva should be wise enough to stay  away from us for the time being."Phantom thought to himself.so 
     They began to trek the path. the trees stood like watch towers and the dirt was solid unlike the grass the have been traveling through. which was soft and cold. he also realized that it was a commerce high way which means the were getting closer to the capital. after this there would be  a village the could rest at just before they enter Dokuga forest which is supposed to be ruled by Dokuga monsters that resembled giant spiders.
     they were nearing the end of the path but there was someone standing there. he was stoic and had his hands crossed around his chest, he wore a black sleeveless shirt, with leather leggings, three belts one with strange throwing knives, metal four point stars,and steel needles. h had strange sandals that wrapped around his feet like boots, and finally his hair was short and spiked, and he had a metal masked that covered his mouth and nose. he had a strange sword strapped to his back and , metal bracers. 
     Phantom stopped abruptly. his cloak melted in his shadow. Miss gauntlet prepare your self. i sense murderous intent in this stoic ninja. "You've come, sorry but i must kill you now." this man said coldly with a muffled voice the man removed the one handed scythe like weapon from the back of his belt. "Take not this personally it is just business," he said coldly.  phantom clipped his hilt and with the screams of the damned his sword formed in his transparent violet four-pronged broad sword. 
     "so that is the phantom blade?" Jiro asked rhetorically 
     "And you are an assassin?" phantom asked in the same  sense
 
     "Enough with the playful banter! let's just kick his a*s!" yelled Cheryle.
    
      


© 2013 C.A.Jordon


Author's Note

C.A.Jordon
you know what to do

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013


Author

C.A.Jordon
C.A.Jordon

Barstow, CA



About
Hey,everyone... i've reading over my stories and jesus my grammer is terrible. I am going to go over them and do lot of editing. so i apologize, i just so into my stories I forget the basics. I am now.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by C.A.Jordon