THE FIRE

THE FIRE

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

This is where the power begins..

"
I'm near.. I'm near.. Blianita kept on saying the words in her mind as she ran towards the door of the library room with her eyes on it.

Blianita finally reached the door and opened it.

"Cleah!" Blianita shouted as she saw the friend in the corner.

"Shhhh!" Everybody in the room gave Blianita a black look specially the old lady which is the librarian.

"Oops. soorryy. My bad. Excuse me. Excuse me". Blianita said in a low tone voice as she go towards Cleah.

"Shouting my name in the library? Really?" Cleah said as she covered her face with a book and whispered to Blianita when she was able to sit beside her.

"I'm sorry. I just thought you already left. That's why when I saw you I just can't stop shouting your name". Blianita answered giggling.

"You never change." Cleah said giggling also.

"What are you reading?" Blianita asked.

"About vampires. You know I am always interested in them". Cleah answered.

"Oh yeah you are. Sometimes I imagined you can be a vampire like in my dreams saying I want to suck your blood! " Blianita said playfully as she copied the sound of a vampire Hungarian voice and covering the half of her face with the back of her hand while standing up.

"QUIIEETTTT!!!" the librarian shouted at the top of her lung.

***

"Did you see her face? She looks so mad she could rip our ribs off". Blianita said giggling while pushing her bicycle along the street.

"You're so silly. You know it's the library and we can't be loud in there." Cleah said while walking beside Blianita.

"Now I cannot borrow that book again"...

"Don't worry Cleah, If you want, I could talk to that librarian so that you could still read that favorite book of yours". Blianita stopped walking and said.

"Oh no! It's actually okay. I can just buy one anyway". Cleah said and smiled reassuring that she is okay. 

"Uhm. I remember, I need to do something today and I cannot walk with you home. Is it okay with you?" Cleah asked.

"Oh yeah, you've got a lot to do with your science club since you are the president. Okay then, see you tomorrow". Blianita said with a smile.

"Yeah, science club has been eating my time too much sometimes. Thank you for understanding. Okay see you." Cleah said as she ran away and waved goodbye.

***

"Ugh. It's so hard to have a bicycle with a flat tire". Blianita complains as she kept on pushing the bicycle.

"Hey there sexy. Do you need some help pushing?" said a guy on Blianita's back.

The guy wore baggy jeans and an oversize t-shirt. He has tattoos all over his arms with one hand inside the pocket and another on a cigarette.  The man sound drunk.

Blianita felt tension when hearing the man's words. Without looking back or responding she continued to walk in a faster pace.

The man was irritated to know that Blianita did not respond. Htook one last deep pull at his cigarette and threw it away. He walked fast towards Blianita and grab her arm.

"It's f*****g annoying when girls don't know how to listen!". The man angrily said to Blianita.

"P- please. I- I'm sorry. I just need to go home." Blianita said looking terrified.

The man watched Blianita from head to toe. His looks then focused into Blianita's breast and smirked.

The man reached for his pocket and get a knife out of it. He pointed it to Blianita "Now, come with me and I'll take you home".

"Please don't. I'm begging you. Please". Blianita's tears were about to fall as the man dragged her into the bush.

The man forced Blianita to lie down. He then knelt above her with one hand holding Blianita's hands and the other untying the buckle of his belt.

Blianita's tears are flowing. "No, Please no. Please stop!"

The man never bothered to listen and touched Blianitas's leg.

The man was about to take off Blianita's skirt when Blianita's tear fall into her necklace. The necklace shined and she suddenly transformed her clothes into red fiery form fitting armored like. Her sad eyes turned into red feline. Her clothes sparkled with fire and her hair went red.

The man stood up and was surprised on what he sees. He stumbled and sat on the land looking at Blianita with watery eyes enlarge as Blianita stood up.

"W-what what kind of person are you?" the cold sweated man still in shocked asked.

Blianita did not answer and she made a fiery ball in her hands. She looked at the fire ball and glanced at the man trying to get an angle.

She then blew on the fire ball and it went directly to the man as the man was thrown away with it.

Blianita's eyes then returned to its normal.

"W-what what is this?" Blianita was surprised to see that she is wearing an unfamiliar clothes with fire. She has a lot of thought running on her mind. She tries to catch for breath but her mind could no longer take the process.  Her head is pounding with fierce.

She closed her eyes and collapsed.




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I see improvements with this chapter as compared to the last. You're writing has much more crispness to it and flows so much better. But we all strive towards better writing as each day passes by. The man on top of Blianita was controlled well and its scenes like these that some people find hard to write - so i applaud you for doing such a scene. Bu then the necklace took on a life of hits own and Blianita went all crazy on him - I particulary liked the red hair bit...little details always go a long way in my book.

Overall - You are advancing really well in your wordcraft and it was a tense at times read but exciting nonetheless.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

CAPOLAVORO

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Mark. I am so happy to know you liked it. :)



Reviews

More details have been filled in when compared to previous chapters. The picture you painted becomes finer - it's easier for readers to picture what is going on in the story. I just haven't figured out the implications of the library part, but the latter part of this chapter flows pretty well. I like the details of the transformation process - maybe a little bit more would make it even better to hint that she was not quite herself in that period of time. This is an interesting chapter - keep it up!

Posted 6 Years Ago


I see improvements with this chapter as compared to the last. You're writing has much more crispness to it and flows so much better. But we all strive towards better writing as each day passes by. The man on top of Blianita was controlled well and its scenes like these that some people find hard to write - so i applaud you for doing such a scene. Bu then the necklace took on a life of hits own and Blianita went all crazy on him - I particulary liked the red hair bit...little details always go a long way in my book.

Overall - You are advancing really well in your wordcraft and it was a tense at times read but exciting nonetheless.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

CAPOLAVORO

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Mark. I am so happy to know you liked it. :)
Interesting chapter! Once we begin, we will sit glued till the end!
Your writing is bold and I like that. The casual dialogues are well structured.
Keep writing!

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Naat. I will try to write more to enjoy. :)
wow,you are a great story teller

Posted 7 Years Ago


 wordman

7 Years Ago

i write silly love poetry
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
CAPOLAVORO

6 Years Ago

and that my friend is a good inspiration for me. :)
Interesting and the way you write these chapters are interesting as well..
Well penned

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Farhan. Your write with fictions are pretty amazing also. ;)
Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Thanks..☺ .
CAPOLAVORO

6 Years Ago

You are welcome. :)
That's quite interesting, with an interesting end, feeling to know the next....woohhoo...I enjoyed..:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Surya

7 Years Ago

Haha, me, an Inspiration!!...anyhow it's my pleasure...Thank you..:)
CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

You are very much welcome. (bow) :)
Surya

7 Years Ago

Haha..(bow)..:)
Very interesting, I like the detail in the change.
The scene where the man threatens her and attempts to sexually assault her is very well written, and that is a hard topic to write. I like how the feeling of danger triggered her transformation, like the necklace was protecting her.
I like the voice you write with, and the detail you use. Your characters are coming along very nicely as well.

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Sinbulvinter. I know you will love the prat when abused rises up as the emotion go.. read more
Nice Continuation Nice Ending With Power Introduction And Changing......But SOme Defects Write Less ...not So long ........wrote daily .....i found first portion little boring its complain First Time .........

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

I understand Sk. I will try to write more interesting parts so that you will not feel boring then. :.. read more
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

Welcome.....I Enjoey But Feel Littlle Bore In First Part So I Told You Dont Worryy Keep Ot Up.......
CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Oh yes, I will. Thank you so much Sk my friend.
wooffff what a story, Blianita is an interesting character, I love fire and fire characters in general lol, I love the character you mentioned in this one, Im sad that should collapsed in the end, but will there be a sequel when she rises again?
Well written, I like your story

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Please do, your writing is somewhat, Magical!
So keep writing and give the readers something .. read more
CAPOLAVORO

6 Years Ago

I will. ;) Thank you so much.
Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Your welcome! ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

436 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 23, 2017
Tags: #adventure, #magic, #witch, #story, #fantasy


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Doom In Disguise Doom In Disguise

A Story by Zoya