THE FAIRIES 2

THE FAIRIES 2

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO

"Who are you?" Tanya said with a hard tone.
"I - I am Blianita". Blianita said with eyes amaze as she watches the golden glittering fairy.

Tanya took a step forward and turn around and flying slowly at Blianita as she closely examines her. "You are a witch. I can feel it from your skin." Tanya said.

Blianita took a deep breath. "I really do not know who I am as of now. One of the elves told me I am a witch and I am starting to believe that now". Blianita answered.

Tanya quickly hold Blianita's neck with her hand. "Only answer when I ask and only talk when I say talk".

As Tanya took off her hand on Blianita's neck, Blianita breath heavily.

"Who are you? Why can't I feel the power from you? How are you able to cover your true color?" Tanya faced Cleah.

"I- I am.. I--" Cleah tried to answer but her voice is trembling with fear after seeing Tanya held Blianita's neck.

"Now, now my dear child. One of the fairy guards told me you let somebody in our palace. Is that a way to treat such good visitors in our Kingdom?" All the fairies bowed down as they heard their queen speak. Tanya's face looks annoyed by the queen's voice.



Tanya turned around and face her mother. She flies forward on the side of her mother and whispered. "When I become the queen, I will do whatever I want without you interfering". Tanya said and she flew inside the palace.

Nala tried to smile and bow her head down a little to hide the sadness in her eyes. She slowly fly towards Blianita.

"It's been many flowerdays before we have received a visitor. Come on now, let me make up everything for the two of you by being in my room and dressing up properly".

Cleah helped Blianita to stand up as the two of them followed Nala.

The two continued to walk while Nala flying in front of them. "Where are we going" Blianita asked.

"To my room, dear." Nala answered without even looking back and continued flying.

"Why do they always take us to a room?" Cleah whispered to Blianita.

Blianita just shook her head and said "I don't know" then continued following Nala.

Blianita and Cleah entered the fairies' palace and they were surprised to see a lot of giant flowers inside with different colors. Some are even dancing like they are alive. Some fairies sit on the petals and some put glitters on top of it which she does not know why. Some fairies look at Blianita with hatred and some with happiness. Blianita saw Tanya near the stairs with three fairies on her back staring at her in great disgust and anger. Blianita fastly change her sight to the back of Nala.

"Here we are". Nala said as she touches a giant flower in front of them and the flower became a door which automatically opened. Nala entered the room while Blianita and Cleah followed.

"Okay now, you two will be sitting there while I try to find some clothes that would fit for the two of you". Nala said while picking up some clothes in the corner.

"Why do we need to change clothes?" Cleah asked.

"Oh dear, Have you not know? Fairies do not like it when they are not wearing clothes with flowers on it. Well, if you would be here in the fairy kingdom, you should be acting like one somehow or else they will not learn to like you".

"I see." Cleah said.

"Here, these two would look good on you".

Blianita and Cleah put on the clothes.

"I she really your daughter?" Blianita started asking.

"The one that almost killed you two? Yes. My beautiful daughter Tanya." Nala answered.

"More of like scary to me". Cleah whispered to Blianita.

"I know that somewhere beyond that angry eyes is a tender loving heart from her mother." Nala said.

"She was cursed? I was told." Blianita asked.

Nala's eyes widened but slowly returned into a sad look. "She was. It is still nobody's fault".

"The one who put the curse in her should be punished". Blianita said.

"Even her, is still not to be blame. Her heart, I know is still pure despite the darkness. Now, let's go out. I'll introduce you to the others before this conversation gives tears". Nala tried to smile.

***
"Hashmariyas! my loyal fairies. I've gathered you all for us to welcome a visitor. For how many flower wilt, finally, someone dared to be nice to us and visited our Kingdom. In front of you is a girl named Blianita and her friend Cleah. Be good to them as I am good to you and the flowers will bloom bright color for us through our goodness."  Nala announced in all of the fairies.

Almost all the fairies were smiling and flying while throwing fairy dusts to Blianit and Cleah as a sign of welcome. However, there are three fairies who are unhappy and one of which is Tanya and her two servants on her side.

"How sad t hear.." Tanya started talking and everyone stopped. Tanya started waling towards Nala.

"How sad to hear that a queen like you would let some strangers inside our Kingdom. They could even be traitors for fairies sake. If this is how a queen does, letting her poor defenseless fairies in the hands of some traitors.. I do think it's time for you to rest and let the Kingdom be handled by someone who knows how to fight for her own living fairies". Tanya said in front of Nala with a grin.

"My dear daughter, I have been so tired after all the flying around our Kingdom. I think you are too. Let us rest for now and I assure you everything will just be alright as long as our heart remains good to others like how a fairy always does and should do". Nala slowly fly away.

"You cannot just talk to me like that always! Surely, a time will come for me to reign this Kingdom with a mighty strength", Tanya said angrily.

Nala did not say anything back. She just lowered her head and eyes in sadness and flew away.

"Is she really Nala's daughter?" Cleah whispered near the ears of Blianita.

Cleah stopped when Tanya approached them with anger.

"You! Who do you think you are?! You are just nothing but you were able to get the trust of my mother!" Tanya said to Blianita.

"I- I do not know what you are talking about. As of now, I am still trying to figure out who really am I and what I am doing here." Blianita answered.

Tanya gave a sarcastic smile. "Let me tell you who you are. You are nothing but a wicked with who was just thrown by your parents since you do not know who they are. You are nothing!" Tanya said.

"Maybe you're right or maybe you're wrong. I may be something or someone. Funny how I gained the trust of your mother easily while you, a wicked daughter in which your mother would never listen into". Blianita answered.

"Be careful of your words. You do not know how my power could destroy a nothing like you." Tanya said angrily while making a fire in her hand.

"I'm not afraid". Blianita answered.

"See me at the Golden Garden, I will be waiting for a duel". Tanya said as she walked away.

Cleah hold the arms of Blianita. "Are you okay? Let's just go out of here". Cleah said with concerned eyes.

"No, We will stay here. She was able to push me on my limit as she said I was nothing and thrown by my parents. I will show her who should be thrown out". Blianita said.

"Don't tell me you are going to accept the duel?" Cleah asked.

Blianita remained still with determined eyes.




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on August 12, 2017
Last Updated on September 17, 2017


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO