1. Gods and Giants, Ines and I

1. Gods and Giants, Ines and I

A Chapter by Apocalyptic Kitty

Heaven used to be shared between gods and giants. Something happened between them a very long time ago, before I or many others existed. I don’t know what happened between them. I don’t know if anybody knows what exactly happened. The gods who remember, those who were there, won’t tell the truth. Many of them have killed each other to keep the truth.

I was made in Heaven and I lived there very briefly. Afterward, I went to live with the fairies for a while. I didn’t think I would stop living with them, but the situation called for it. Ines claimed a tiny planet away from everyone and named it Inas. I lived there with her until I claimed my own.

Inas was very quiet when Ines and I first arrived there. There was nothing moving or living. Occasionally traveling fairies would visit, but they never settled on Inas or anywhere nearby. When Ines and I started feeling more comfortable living on Inas, we started carving the giant rocks that filled the planet. There was gold behind the thick layer of red that covered these rocks, and Ines loved it. We carved all the red rocks on Inas. What we shaved off those rocks became so brittle over time that it became like sand covering the ground.



© 2020 Apocalyptic Kitty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on June 8, 2020
Last Updated on June 8, 2020
Tags: scifi, science fiction, fantasy, fairy, fairies, dark fantasy