13. To See

13. To See

A Chapter by Apocalyptic Kitty

There are what you want to see, and what you need to see. What you want to see could be beautiful, could bring you joy and contentment, or could be what you want to remember. What you need to see could be as ugly as they can be and could be very uncomfortable to remember. 


Events, people, or things that need to be seen call out for witnesses, or a witness. They talk to you. They say: Please, look at us. We are here. We exist. We are here. Find us. Remember us. Their voices can be heard if you know how to listen. They want to be seen and acknowledged, as they should be. They speak from desperation because they fear being forgotten and are slowly disappearing.


If you can hear their voices, try to seek them out and find them. If you were in their position, you would want to be found as well. Being forgotten is death and a permanent one. If you want your life to be worthy, you need to acknowledge the worth of the others’ lives. However, you can’t be hopelessly compassionate around them because you may become what needs to be seen, along with them. Remember, they are desperate, and they may do something as unreasonable as trapping you in their hard-to-find corner of life. When you are trapped and being forgotten alongside them, there isn’t much you can do for them. Even though there is no benefit but the beginning of your destruction to be gained by them trapping you in their world, some of them will try anyway because desperate souls like to grab at everything they possibly can. Let them do the work of seeing and remembering themselves as well. You’ve put in the work, haven’t you? You sought them out, and you tried to remember them. So, let them pull their weight as well. If they are not willing to do so, do yourself a favor and preserve yourself. Don’t let them drag you down with them. Take care of yourself. If they don’t wish to save themselves, they will only attempt to destroy the witnesses. 


When you find those who are desperate to see and to remember themselves, and not trapping anything and everything around them in fear of being alone, they truly deserve to be remembered. They deserve to become what you would want to see. 


How wonderful it would be if everything is what you want to see. 



© 2020 Apocalyptic Kitty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on June 27, 2020
Last Updated on June 27, 2020
Tags: fairy, fairies, planets, sci fi, science fiction, space, fantasy, creative writing, poetic