12. Generating Bodies for Interdimensional Traveling

12. Generating Bodies for Interdimensional Traveling

A Chapter by Apocalyptic Kitty

The fairies’ natural dimension is the dimension Heaven, Hell, and the void is in. However, this dimension is not ideal for them. The fairies are not fond of Heaven and Hell, for a good reason that is too soon to discuss, and the void is not suitable for the living. So, most of the time, the fairies are traveling with one of the dream cubes; Nowadays, only with Edwin because the other two dream cubes are out of commission. Dream cubes such as Edwin are built for the fairies’ interdimensional traveling. Fairies can travel to what feels like an infinite number of destinations outside of their natural dimension with the dream cubes.


During the early days of interdimensional traveling with the dream cubes, the fairies could only travel with their souls, because bodies cannot leave the dimension they were originally built in. Later on, all dream cubes were updated with body generators, which could build bodies the fairies could store their souls in while traveling in foreign dimensions. Most fairies request bodies that resemble their original bodies because they are accustomed to them. The fairies' assigned pods in the dream cubes store and preserve the original bodies of the fairies until they are ready to return to their dimension.


When Ines and I first traveled with a dream cube, Edwin, we stored our souls in the bodies of butterflies.  We had decided to visit Marley’s Glass Dome in Atlas per Edwin’s recommendation, and they said, butterflies are perfect for Atlas! Ines and I were only a few days old when we landed ourselves in Edwin, and we did not have much attachment to the bodies our souls were living in. To us, butterflies sounded perfect for Atlas if Edwin said so.


There are beautiful flowers in Atlas. As butterflies, you can take close look at these flowers and smell them in the only way butterflies can. For your most joyous rest as butterflies, I can make your new butterfly bodies experience otherworldly contentment when they are close to the flowers. Ah, and inside the Marley’s Glass Dome, where your new bodies will be generated, is the splendor of the purple snake trees! The trees are kept in a glass container to keep the travelers safe from their poisonous leaves, so you can fly around and enjoy the trees from all the different angles without worrying about a thing!




© 2020 Apocalyptic Kitty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on June 22, 2020
Last Updated on June 22, 2020
Tags: scifi, science fiction, fantasy, fairy, fairies, dark fantasy, novel, fiction, adventure, dark, space, planet