7. The Stench and the Void

7. The Stench and the Void

A Chapter by Apocalyptic Kitty

There is an ordinance in Heaven and Hell that restricts access to the transit door to the fairies. Some fairies told me that the ordinance was set in place by the characters who were associated with the absent giants. Nobody can tell me who exactly these characters are. The fairies and the people from both Heaven and Hell began producing black market access coins that can access to the door to the fairies' since the ordinance.


The void is the only way to the fairies' from Heaven or Hell without the access coin. The void was left unclaimed because it is not a place suitable for living. The fairies say that the void belongs to time and that it is where time plays. Time does what it wants in the void.


Ines and I went to the fairies' through the void when we left Morrow’s. She wanted us to remain until she could find someone who could arrange us an access coin to the fairies', but we anticipated to leave as soon as possible. We couldn’t withstand the stench of the black swamp her house was built on. Morrow was already aware of the stench. Her response was to have balls reeking of cinnamon made of strange materials hanging all over her ceiling. These balls were reckoned to help with the stench, but they were of no merit. I believed there was no remedy for such an offensive smell. When we arrived at Morrow’s, it was late in the evening and there wasn’t much light. However, 3 suns rose sneakily while we were resting and commenced cooking the swamp. Morrow’s home was built beneath an immense tree, and it was the most secured area from the suns in the swamp. Parts of the swamp that were undeviatingly presented to the sunlight were steaming, and parts of it caught on fire. The heat of the sunlight was durable, but the stench that grew more substantial with it was not. The invulnerable strength of the stench made us think about what could be in it. Our pondering didn't persist for long, and we decided not to think about it.



© 2020 Apocalyptic Kitty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on June 10, 2020
Last Updated on June 10, 2020
Tags: fairy, fairies, planets, sci fi, science fiction, space, fantasy, creative writing