2. Fairyland

2. Fairyland

A Chapter by Apocalyptic Kitty

Joining the fairies was easy. It was the easiest thing Ines and I had done in the 3 days we lived. We found their door almost the moment we looked for it, and we opened it and went inside with no trouble. There are more fairies than there are gods. There were more fairies than gods and giants combined when the giants were to be seen. So, fairies do not see any sense in keeping every single one of them accounted for. Is there a difference between 46,892,435 and 76,549,089 fairies? Difference between 7,698,532,497,425 and 8,956,942,351,689 fairies? The fairies can be incredibly curious and creative creatures, and very impulsive. They could be sleeping under some desert in some unsuspecting planet with no complaint, wake for no reason, and build an army of 20,000 tiny fairies made with sand just to keep them company while they sleep. No fairy is inclined to go look for these 20,000 young fairies. Other than their builders no fairy even knows they exist.

The fairies thought we were one of them, no doubt. We found the door and walked through it, which meant our blood was fairy blood. Our entrance guaranteed acceptance.



© 2020 Apocalyptic Kitty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on June 8, 2020
Last Updated on June 8, 2020
Tags: fairy, fairies, planets, sci fi, science fiction, space, fantasy, creative writing