The Hallway

The Hallway

A Chapter by Calibaster
"

This is a pick your own adventure.

"
         Hello fellow travelers! Are you ready to go on an adventure? Because I am going to take you to a place we have all been to before, just not in the same way. Some people call this world a daydream. Others refer to it as La La land. Some people even have the gall to call it impossible or ridiculous! I prefer the word,... Imagination. Now follow me. Close your eyes, well actually, don't!  ... open your minds eye. Fuzzy? Focus. 
         We are in a long, endless hall, but there are no walls, the hall is made of doors set against black space. All different kinds of doors. An adventure is waiting behind each door. Are you prepared? ... Take my hand. Too awkward? Just follow then. 
          You get to choose the doors we take. The white one splattered with red? The one with a big sword painted on it and a handle made of rock? There is a dark green door over there, with a purple handle. A recognizable universe lies behind that. Do you see the black door with sculls all over it? You might recognize that universe as well. Choose.


© 2013 Calibaster


Author's Note

Calibaster
No really. Choose. I will pick what comes next by the most reviews requesting a door! Have fun negotiating!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I vote for the one with a big sword painted on it and a handle made of rock!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

What a coincidence! That's the next chapter!
Dearantlers

10 Years Ago

Sweet, then I'll read it!
I read this a little while ago with StarBurst (my little sister) and I chose the one with the sword, but she picked that one, so now I've decided I pick the dark green door with a purple handle, reminds me of the hobbit anyways ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


LunarSong

10 Years Ago

I figured since you'd probably say it was round with the door knob in the middle, but still, their d.. read more
Calibaster

10 Years Ago

True. The next one is officially up!
LunarSong

10 Years Ago

Okay :)
Oh my goodness! I loved how you said "Take my hand. Too awkward? Just follow then." Oh my heck that was SO funny. I choose the door with a sword and a rock handle.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 15, 2013
Last Updated on July 20, 2013


Author

Calibaster
Calibaster

Springville, UT



About
It's been a while since I've even touched this site, but it's such a big part of my childhood and growth in writing that I could never bring myself to delete anything I've posted. If I thought tha.. more..

Writing
Worth It Worth It

A Story by Calibaster