Magic, ... really?

Magic, ... really?

A Chapter by Calibaster

The glowing sticks? ... Yeah, you would choose that. You sock me in the shoulder as we walk towards the door, Ow! What the heck was that for!? Oh fine. We walk through the door and after the SERIOUSLY-I-AM-GOING-TO-KILL-SOMEONE flash of light, our eyes adjust to a graveyard ... Why is there death everywhere we go? Seriously, it's starting to get on my nerves. After shushing me, you lead the way, forging deeper and deeper into our creepy surroundings. Suddenly you stop, I stop after you, and we watch as two people, a boy with a weird scar on his head, and a tall extremely ugly man fight with glowing sticks that I can only assume are wands. Who do you think- OWWW! Stop hitting me! The ugly tall pale man turns towards us, shooting at us, Whoa, hey! Wait for me! I really don't want to do this!!! Hey! I grab you, and am pulled along as you book it towards the door at the end of the graveyard. Why do you always pick these doors!!!!! You pull us through the door and slam it behind us, and we lean against it, panting for breath. I'll *pant pant* pick the next *pant* door.


© 2013 Calibaster


Author's Note

Calibaster
Sorry, I was short on time, but I hope you like it! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

DO STAR TREK! (and hey! I looked at all the chapters again and i found them all tiny, but hogans heroes? nooooooooo. it haaaaaaaaaaaaad to be long.)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Farrsight

8 Years Ago

Blah, blah, blah! Shorten it a little, will you?!
Calibaster

8 Years Ago

Nope. Not happening.
Farrsight

8 Years Ago

Hmph! Okay, whatever!
hahahahahahahahahahahah! Add this to the list. Great story! Take somebody else with you and let them pick the door next time. Preferably someone who doesn't like scary things!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

Duh, the people I take are the readers!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 4, 2013
Last Updated on October 4, 2013


Author

Calibaster
Calibaster

Springville, UT



About
It's been a while since I've even touched this site, but it's such a big part of my childhood and growth in writing that I could never bring myself to delete anything I've posted. If I thought tha.. more..

Writing
Worth It Worth It

A Story by Calibaster