Big and Green

Big and Green

A Chapter by Calibaster

      We walk up to the green door with the purple handle ... uh, you open it. Mmmkay, now go through. What? Me first? But- ... fine. We walk in, and after the customary blinding white flash, our eyes adjust enough to realize that we are in a lab. Hey look! There's a guy in there! Behind that glass! What are they doing to him? He doesn't seem to be struggling, but look! Is he sick? He sure is hooked up to a lot of machines.
     Hey, he's smiling at that lady! She must be his girlfriend! How cute! She's waving at him! Look, there's a big red button. You know what that means. They are going to press it, they always do! See? They pressed it.
     Oh dear, that guy does not look good. What's going on! He's screaming, and ... is he getting bigger? Look, he's ruined the equipment! What a monster! A big green monster! Wearing purple pants! They are the only article of clothing that hasn't ripped off of him! Aaugh! He's destroying everything! *Cough cough* There's smoke everywhere! Don't you think that that's our cue to leave? Wait, ... where'd you go? Aah! Wait for me at least!
      We arrive back in the hall, luckily unscathed, Well, I'd say that that door is officially a no no. So ... now which door?


© 2013 Calibaster


Author's Note

Calibaster
That was the Incredible Hulk, for those poor uneducated people out there, there are many more universes to enter, so do not hesitate to make up a door if you so choose! Just make sure it is not a, well, a door with highly mature content inside of it. :) And be sure to tell me the universe it's in. That way if i don't recognize it, I'll study up! So Choose wisely!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

How about a Hogan's Heroes door? I'm not sure what universe it's in though. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


LunarSong

10 Years Ago

You can do both doors though, right?
Calibaster

10 Years Ago

Yup. I sure can. ;) But doctor who will be harder, and shorter.
LunarSong

10 Years Ago

Oh come on, I can fill you in a lot!! (probably enough to write a book about it ;)
I see you're color choice for the door now :) Let me think... you should do a Doctor Who door. Please?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

Heh, good Idea, I will figure it out ... :)
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
LunarSong

10 Years Ago

okay :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 7, 2013
Last Updated on July 20, 2013


Author

Calibaster
Calibaster

Springville, UT



About
It's been a while since I've even touched this site, but it's such a big part of my childhood and growth in writing that I could never bring myself to delete anything I've posted. If I thought tha.. more..

Writing
Worth It Worth It

A Story by Calibaster