Skulls

Skulls

A Chapter by Calibaster
"

It's the skull door you've all been waiting for!

"

         Why do you always pick the creepy doors? Do you have a fascination with them or something? *sigh* skull door it is. We walk through the black door adorned with white skulls, and after the usual (can you guess?) flash of light, we find ourselves in a dark dank cavern, with grinning piles of skulls. Why me? Why me? I always end up in creepy places! What's with that?! What? No, no I'm not gothic! Ugh, shut up. You smirk as we continue into the room. Suddenly we notice that the one of the skeletons leaning up against the other end of the cavern wall has glowing red eyes. It spreads quickly, and soon there are a lot of red-eyed skulls surrounding us. Skeletons start to assemble and a whispery voice echos through the cavern, "What have the living to do in the land of the dead?"

       I told you not to pick this door! I grab you, dragging you back to the door as the skeletons all shout, "DIE!" We close it on them and I look at you, Okay, now pick a nice door.



© 2013 Calibaster


Author's Note

Calibaster
Really pick a nice door, there is still a lot left, it is imagination after all. Do you want the weird techno one? The one with the Greek sign for omega on it? How about the one that looks like it belongs to a closet? Or maybe the one with little sticks with glowing ends?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omega! For sure! Maybe go to the Pantheon? See some Greek gods? Dinner with the Titans? Then the techno one, that'd be fun. Maybe inside a video game world?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

Thanks! Did you read them all?!!
Greek omega, or whatever... all those sound great, I'm just excited for the next Percy Jackson book ;) What, you didn't think the skulls were nice?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

Yes. sure. ugh. WHATEVER!!! ;)
LunarSong

10 Years Ago

okay ;) ;)
Calibaster

10 Years Ago

close enough. ;)
NARNINA! thats right, right? closet?
sticks? thats harry potter.
greek? Percy jackson?
Techno? Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Farrsight

10 Years Ago

Blah blah!
Calibaster

10 Years Ago

Blech! :P ;)
Farrsight

10 Years Ago

POOOOOOOOO!
Sticks with glowing ends! :3

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

First Come, first serve, you chose the next chapter! ;) I love choose your own adventure books!
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Yay! :3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

328 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013


Author

Calibaster
Calibaster

Springville, UT



About
It's been a while since I've even touched this site, but it's such a big part of my childhood and growth in writing that I could never bring myself to delete anything I've posted. If I thought tha.. more..

Writing
Worth It Worth It

A Story by Calibaster