Camelot

Camelot

A Chapter by Calibaster
"

I went through the door that Starscraper requested.

"
        We walk through the door with the stone handle and the big sword painted on it. After a blinding flash, our eyes adjust, letting us see what takes our breath away. There is a big castle in front of us, surrounded by a town. Follow me, I say, turning around, and you do. We walk towards the big gate, and after being glared at by the guards on either side of it as we pass beneath it, we enter the city. People are milling about, vendors selling things here and there, dirty little children chasing each other with sticks, and beggars being turned down by fine lords and ladies riding by. We get strange looks as we make our slow way to the entrance of the castle, there is a big tournament going on, want to watch? I don't. Too dangerous. You do? All right. Fine. But you can't say I didn't warn you. 
        As we walk towards the arena, we start to pass a church, it has a homely little graveyard next to it (if graveyards can be considered homely) and oddly enough, ... no, I can't say it. What? Can't you see it? Ugh! It's a big sword, quite fine by the looks of it, stuck in that stone! Now let's go, or we'll miss the tournament! What's that? You want to stay?!! Whatever for?! Oh, all right, we can try pulling it out, but I don't think It will work. Whatever, do what you want! You try to pull the sword from the stone, and fail. Really? Wow, you're weak, Let me try! Uhhhh! Nope. I guess I'm weak too. Just then a young squire with dangling limbs and knobbly knees ran into the graveyard. Don't worry, he didn't see us, he's looking at the sword. No way! He just pulled it out! Just like that! Well that was dumb. Let's go back to the hallway, and pick a different door, gosh darn it! Let me go! Why do you want to stay?! There's nothing to- ... wow. That's a big crowd of people. Hey look, they picked up the little squire boy! Weird. Now they are calling him their king. Okay, it is definitely time to go home. 
      All right. We are back. Now which door? There's still the Green one with the purple handle, and the black one with sculls. Hey, do you see that one? It's all blue! With ... is that a shark painted on it?! Okay that door is out of the question!


© 2013 Calibaster


Author's Note

Calibaster
Any more door requests?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this! I also love when the little squire pulled out the sword you said "Well that was dumb." I think that is my favorite part! Great chapter!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

Thanks! I thought you might like it!
Starscraper

10 Years Ago

Well I definitely did!
That was awesome! You make me laugh so hard. I want the all blue one, even if it has a shark on it cause I like blue. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dearantlers

10 Years Ago

Oh no! But I was supposed to save it!
LunarSong

10 Years Ago

True! Okay, it eats a fish, yeah, all the fish around us suddenly disappear.
Dearantlers

10 Years Ago

Ok. As long as it isn't the baby sea turtle or my leg, we're fine.
Yep you know mine ;) But hey, we couldn't be Arthur, all right. I really enjoyed you're humor in this chapter. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

See?!! No world! What did I say?!! Fine. London it is. Wait ... I got it!
LunarSong

10 Years Ago

What? And there actually is an episode I've seen with Gallifrey... They weren't on it though, they w.. read more
Calibaster

10 Years Ago

What did I say? * shakes head dissapiontedly* By the way, it's up. ;) and short.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on July 20, 2013


Author

Calibaster
Calibaster

Springville, UT



About
It's been a while since I've even touched this site, but it's such a big part of my childhood and growth in writing that I could never bring myself to delete anything I've posted. If I thought tha.. more..

Writing
Worth It Worth It

A Story by Calibaster