Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by CK Knight
"

Rachel and Ben's first kiss.

"

 I pull up to Kelly’s house while she is walking out.

  “I’m so nervous,” she says as she gets in the car.

   I have butterflies to because I’m not sure what to expect at this double date. We pull up to the pizza place on Main Street and we both take a big breath. I walk in first with Kelly at my heels and I stop in my tracks. Kelly bumps into me and I hear her gasp when she sees what I see, which is a huge table in the middle of the pizza place with Tank, Mouse, Leslie, Samantha, Victoria, Devin, Ben and Darrell are all sitting at it eating pizza. I didn’t know this was a big group date, where are our chairs? I shoot a look at Kelly, who looks just as scared as I feel.

  Samantha spots us, “Ben, you wanna-be girlfriend and her loser friend is here. Did you invite them?”

  Ben turns quick in his chair and looks at us. He smiles when he sees me and walks over fast. “Hi, sorry but the group decided to have pizza too. I wasn’t sure if you would show so I didn’t tell them.”

  I look at Kelly, who looks like she wants to leave, so I grab her hand, “let’s have some pizza.”

 I shoot her a reassuring smile. To my relief she nods a yes.

  Ben claps his hands, “Great! Devin, help me move this table to the end.”

  Devin turns his head and gives him a dirty look. He tosses is pizza on the plate while getting up in a huff. I’m not sure if it’s me or annoyed at Ben for ordering him. They move a little table to the end where Ben and Darrell are sitting. I take a seat next to Ben and a nervous, Kelly sits next to Darrell. Darrell looks a little unsure, but he turns to Kelly starts flirting with her. I feel Ben take my hand and kiss the top of it. I turn to him and see him blushing while smiling.

  “What do you want? Cheese, sausage, or everything?” he asks me while the waitress brings Kelly and I water and round white plates.

  “Everything, I’m hungry,” I smile while giving his hand a squeeze.

  He looks down the long table that is full of his friends, “Yo Tank, pass that everything down here.”

  The pizza gets passed to Ben who holds it for Kelly and me. Everyone else is almost done eating, so they are talking among themselves. Ben has his hand on my knee and rubs me once in awhile. Each rub gives me shocks trough out my body. I’m happy to see Darrell intoxicated with Kelly because he has his hand on her knee too.

   I hear Samantha’s voice, “So, Kelly, how does it feel coming out of our hermit shell, you freak.”

  Kelly just turns red and looks at her plate. I’m not going to let my friend get bullied. I turn to look at Samantha who has an evil grin on her face.

  “Samantha, how does it feel to be a b***h all the time?” I say with anger.

  The whole table looks at me and is silent with their smiles fading away. Samantha and Devin look at me in anger.

  “Ladies, let’s play nice,” says Ben is trying to cool the situation. “Samantha, please apologize to Kelly. That was rude and she is my guest.”

  “Screw you Ben, Devin let’s go!” yells Samantha as she gets up while giving me an evil look. “Oh, and you, Rachel, are uninvited for Saturday.”

  “Screw you Samantha, I’m still going shopping with her. If you want to stay home, then that’s fine with me. I’m getting tired of your s**t anyway,” says Victoria while giving me a smile.

  I guess I’m not the only one who does not like Samantha after all.

  “Fine, Leslie, you and me can do something, then without these losers,” says Samantha as she flicks her long black hair.

  “No, I’m going to hang with Rachel and Victoria. Kelly, you can too if you want,” says Leslie and shoots me a smile that makes me feel peaceful.

  “Fine you are all b*****s. Devin, let’s go,” demands Samantha.

  Devin doesn’t move, he just stuffs more pizza in his mouth. Samantha gets up so fast that her chair falls to the floor. She looks right at Devin. “Devin, let’s go!” she yells.

  Devin looks at Ben. They are having their slight conversation again.

  I watch Samantha as she crosses her arms, she is pissed. “Devin, I’m your girlfriend, quit asking Ben for permission!”

  Devin gets up fast with anger on his face. He gets his a wallet and tosses some money on the table. He doesn’t acknowledge Samantha he just walks out, with her at his heels. The table is in an awkward silence.

  “Sorry Ben didn’t mean to make trouble,” I whisper to Ben.

  Ben looks like he is forcing a smile as he wraps his arm around me. “You no trouble, Samantha is trouble. I feel like she is tearing Devin and me apart sometimes. You know Devin is my cousin and best friend.”

  I smile, “I kinda figured.” I want to kiss him so he feels better. He seems sad that Devin left.

  Tensions start to ease and the group starts talking again. Soon, we start to have a good time with laughter while we finish off the pizza. Then Ben decides we all need ice cream which we all enjoy. I’m so full by the end of the night. It’s time to go, so Ben and Darrell escorts Kelly and me to the car. I see Darrel and Kelly kiss by the trunk of my car. Ben walks with me to the driver side and press up against me to my car with his body.

  He looks into my eyes and butterflies fill me, he coos, “It was like a first date, do I get a first kiss?”

 I feel flush because I want to kiss those lips of his. I nod yes, while reaching for his lips with mine. We lock and I feel sparks going off in my body. His lips are so soft while he caresses mine. He hands are around my waist and my hands are in his curly blond hair. Then I move my hands to his hard chest and push him away. I look at him and I see that he is red and breathless like me.

  “That was one nice first kiss,” he whispers while pulling me in close and he nuzzles his nose in my neck. I feel him give my skin little kisses that give me tingles.

 “I want more,” he growls while kissing my jaw line and he finds my lips.

  We kiss again, I feel sparks, but then I feel his tongue graze my lips that makes me panic, I’m not ready for tongue just yet. I push him away.

  I’m breathing heavy and I have fireworks going off in my belly, “That’s enough for now. I like to move slow, sorry.”

  He half grins looking a little disappointed. “Ok, see you at school.” He lets me go.

  I get into the car, slowly, still intoxicated by our kiss. I watch him walk over his GT, he doesn’t take his eyes off me. Kelly gets in and is breathless like me from kissing Darrell. We look at each other and giggle like little girls.



© 2014 CK Knight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on December 27, 2014
Last Updated on December 27, 2014


Author

CK Knight
CK Knight

dekalb, IL



About
I'm new to writing and I want to improve my craft. I work as a graphic designer and I own a silkscreen business. I like to write Romance and Horror fiction. I hope to learn to improve my writing ski.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 -

A Chapter by CK Knight