The Strange People In This World 1

The Strange People In This World 1

A Chapter by ChibiKong

Emma had dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. She was very tall and skinny and with fair skin. Emma was a bit different than most 16 year old girls. She was kind of weird, nerdy, she was a complete geek. Oh yeah, she hunts demons. Her mother and father were killed when she was young. So she live with her grandmother, which is basically living by herself, based on the fact that she is senile. Emma lived in a bigger. Not the hustle and bustle of New York, but now the planes of Oklahoma. Just a happy medium between them. She sort of “goes” to school, but not per say.She was normally up late on patrol for demons. She never found a demon, but that didn't stop her from trying. But little did she know that was about to change.

Emma got up and actually decided to go to school this morning. Which was probably the best idea she ever had. She entered her first class a sinister looking boy sitting in her normal seet. The boy look about 17 dark black hair, that was to his shoulders with emo bangs. the tips of his hair was dyed dark green that matched his eyes.

“A new student,” she thought.

all though she wouldn't know, as she realized that she never comes to school. for all she knew he could have been there for a couple weeks.

“Excuse me,” Emma said, as she walked up to the boy in her seat.

“ What?” the boy said looking annoyed. Emma noticed a ring that looked stolen.

“Um… You're in my seat,” Emma said to the boy.

“And?” the boy looked at her like a tiger waiting to kill its prey.

“ Well, could you move?” Emma asked nicely.

“I don't know, could you leave?” he responded. Emma looked at the boy with fury in her eyes.

“How rude! When a woman asks you to move, you should move!” The boy just looked at her. He finally picked up his stuff and moved to the seat next to hers. Emma didn't like this guy. The rest of the class period she sat there plotting her revenge, instead of paying attention in class like she should be doing.

Later that day after school Emma heard a loud scream coming from an ally. She rushed down the alley. There in front of her eyes was a giant spider. A monster spider! Her first demon! Emma cowered in a corner. She was terrified of spiders. The spider moved toward her. Then she saw the boy, the rude boy from her first class. The one that was in her seat!

“Its you!” Emma cried. The boy saw her, then quickly cut off the head of the monster spider.

“What are you doing here?” the Emma asked.

“ What am I doing here? What are you doing here! You could have gotten hurt!” The boy yelled at her.

“What are you talking about. I'm powerful! I'm a demon slayer… I'm just scared of spiders,” she confessed. The boy just gave her a “You're an idiot” stare and walked away.

“ Hey, wait, where are you going!” Emma called out

“Home,” he replied.

“Don't leave me with the giant spider carcass,” she said as she ran towards him.

“Don't follow me!” the boy yelled, as Emma came running up to him.

“You could at less let me know your name”

“Eric,” he said.

“Really?” Emma asked

“No, it’s Bob.”

“Oh, O.K..”

“No! I was being sarcastic! Yes, it’s Eric,” Eric said as he opened the lid to a dumpster.

“What are you doing?” Emma looked at the dumpster with confusion.

“Going home.” Eric jumped into the dumpster, and disappeared.

Emma was curious about this boy, and was determined to learn more.


© 2014 ChibiKong


Author's Note

ChibiKong
I wrote this a long time ago and dissented to finish it so yah

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on May 22, 2014
Last Updated on May 29, 2014


Author

ChibiKong
ChibiKong

Alliance, OH



About
I like to write, but im a bad speller so pleas forgive me if i miss spell things :'( more..

Writing
The Barkers The Barkers

A Story by ChibiKong