The Strange People In This World 4

The Strange People In This World 4

A Chapter by ChibiKong

Emma stood sword in hand. The Girl with fire red hair laid before her. She was a become of her? monster, not the girl but Emma. She killed somebody. She took a life. What was to

“Are you okey?” Eric asked looking at her. His eyes were concerned. His body was tense, like he was afraid himself.

“I feel blank,” She replied. He looked at her sympathetic.

“I know, it could have been wers,” He remarked. Emma looked at him with big eyes. They were the kind of eyes children get when they want to hear a story, and Eric was aware of this. She wanted to know what exactly he meant. This was going to be troublesome for him.

Eric took a deep breath and spoke,

“I’m not sops to be here either.”

“What?” She asked. Eric took a seat on the couch and invited her to sit with him.

“I’m a trespasser too, just like you. When I found this place, I was only 6. I was looking for some shelter from the raine,and found that dumpster. Unforchantly it was raining here as well. That was when Abelia and Abelina found me.”

“Who is that?” Emma asked cutting him off.

“They are the twins that brought you to that room.”

“But they are like 12!”

“Yah they looked 12 when I met them too. They've looked like that for about 10years now,” He replied with a strug.

“Then why didn't they try to send you away like they did me?”

“Because I had this,” Eric got up from the couch. He walked over to a pile of rubble, where two bookshelves once stood. He rummaged through some boards and nicknacks, when he pulled out a green stone.

“What is that?” Emma queirdy.

“It’s a stone of Trelos. It controls my power. This allows me to do what common people would blow off as magic. There's a legend behind the stone thats why they let me stay.”

“Well what's the legen?”

“A monster of insanity would come the day the stone of Logiki and Trelos met. The stone would be delivered from the realm of Terre, thats where we live. The monster was said to only be destroy by people of Terre. Because this lands raise ways, they didn't want people from Terre to come into their realm. So they banded our traveling from realm to realm. That room with the doors, thats what we called the realm room. It contains every realm, and they all share the same belief of the stone. So our realm of Terre was casted out of the room. But you can't destroy a realm portal completely, some day they will come back. Thats how I found this place.”

“Okey, so what does all this have to do with me?” She asked. Eric pointed to the spot the fiery women lied. The sword that appeared had disappeared, and what was left was a purple stone. The stone of Logiki


© 2014 ChibiKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on May 22, 2014
Last Updated on May 22, 2014


Author

ChibiKong
ChibiKong

Alliance, OH



About
I like to write, but im a bad speller so pleas forgive me if i miss spell things :'( more..

Writing
The Barkers The Barkers

A Story by ChibiKong