The Strange People In This World 3

The Strange People In This World 3

A Chapter by ChibiKong

“What where you thinking!?!” Eric shouted. Emma was sitting in the same yellow metal chair. She was back in the room with endless doors, and not happy about it. The boring looking twins stood one on each shield of Eric. They repeated every thing he said five seconds after him. It was quite annoying. Even for Eric.

“Why did you follow me?” The twins started to repeat what he had said, then trailed off once they realized what he was asking.

“Well if some epic girl just killed a giant diamond spider, and jumped into a dumpster wouldn't you want to follow them too? Emma replied annoyed with Eric. Eric looked at Emma with a bit of shock.

“You think I’m epic?”

“Oh, don't get a swelled head!”

“Well now that she is here we can't let her go back,” The twins said simultaneously.

“Well then what should we do with her?” Eric asked

“We should kill her,” the sister on the right suggested. Emma panicked .

“What! No! You cant kill me!”

“Don’t worry we won't kill you… right now,” The sister on the right replied in a creepy manner.

“I'll take her guys.”

Eric grabbed Emma by the arm, and walked out the room with her. They walked to another room in the castle like building. They came to a black room. Everything in the room was either black, or green. The couch was the same shade of green as Eric’s tips in this haire. A black coffee table sat in front of it, with green candles on top of it. There was no T.V. or computer, but there was a huge bookcase. The books were all black with silver lettering on the side. The room all together was dark. If Emma was right and this was Eric’s room, the darkness made sense.

“Follow me,” he said as he opened a door walking into the next room. Emma fallowed.

“This is the kitchen, your room is over here,” he said as he opened a door to the right. Emma gaged at the sight of her room. It was pink and frilly. Porcelain dolls lined the bookcases. They all wore pink dresses, and held carrizales. The floor was pink shag carpet. The walls were white with pink hearts. The bed had a white canopy frame, with lace curtains.

“You expect me to sleep in hear?” Emma asked in disgust.

“What you don’t like it? I thought girls liked this kind of thing,” he said.

“Maybe a five year old girl,” she said with distance.

“Well I can change it,” Eric said with a grone. He pooped his wrist then snapped his fingers. A green smoke came from his eyes, and filled the room. The smoke shrouded the dallas and turned them into books. Igt changed the heart walls  to a boring tan color. The bad changed to plain white sheets. The room looked like a hospital room.

Boring and generic.

Emma glared at Eric. This was not what she had in mind

“Is this better?” He asked.

“Well it’s better, but not what I had in mind.”

“Then deal with it.” Eric walked away back into the main room.

“Well he’s a gentleman,” Emma thought to herself. She flopped on her bed and quickly drifted off into sleep.

A crash woke Emma. Her head popped up from her pillow. The noise was coming from the maine room. She sprinted to the maine room, crashing through the doors almost falling. A giant fiery beast stood in the room. It almost looked like a monster flower. Fanges shot from the center of the petals.  Eric stood there with green smoke coming from his eyes.

“What is that?” Emma shouted. The flowery monster took her course over to Emma. Eric fought to keep it back. She was panicking, what was she going to do? She absorbed her standing. The was nothing to defend her self with. The monster tossed eric to the side and came for her. It striked down on Emma. She head no choice, She closed her eyes put her arms up to block the beasts hoping for the best.

Emma noticed she wasn't dead yet, and opened her eyes. To her surprise there was a giant blade in her hand. The hilt was the body of a horse. The hand  guard was made of thorns. Emma pussed the beat back She took a swipe of her sword, slicing the beast in tow. Emma took a step towards the beast. The monster was the girl with fiery hair, from the stage.

Eric looked at Emma intently.

“You have to promise never to tell anybody about this ever.” Emma stared at him.

“I said promis. You promis.”

“Okay,” she replied

“I promise.”



© 2014 ChibiKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good start looking forward to read more

Posted 10 Years Ago


ChibiKong

10 Years Ago

I have up to chapter 4 done
A. Amos

10 Years Ago

Once free will read further

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on May 22, 2014
Last Updated on May 29, 2014


Author

ChibiKong
ChibiKong

Alliance, OH



About
I like to write, but im a bad speller so pleas forgive me if i miss spell things :'( more..

Writing
The Barkers The Barkers

A Story by ChibiKong