Act I

Act I

A Chapter by Chinmay

I was bored to death. Why would'nt I, as could see only white land, white sky, even the sun was freaking white. I don't know how I landed in this goddamn place; or how I I've been here. But I could tell one thing: I've been stuck up in this place for almost eternity. And this was bad, because I was forgetting almost everything. I didn't remember my own name, I was starting to even forget what the word "name" meant. This place was super weird, or I had beginning to think I was; I never got hungry, tired or sleepy. When I used to get bored, I used to force myself to sleep. When I used to shut my eyes, I felt calm, peaceful, at bliss. The "white" was starting to hurt my eyes. I entered a different world from "white", which was quite the opposite. And after a while, I used to see these " images".....wait, what was the word for it; ya...."dreams" if I remember it correctly. There were so many different colours aside white. In my dreams, I always used to see this boy and a girl, almost my age, though I never saw them in a same dream. I never remember any of my dreams. Remembering is not my speciality. But I think I knew them. Anyways, who cares. I don't give a s**t because there's nothing or nobody here to talk or think about. Only this doddamn sun which never f*****g sets, I thought. I hadn't even heard my own voice for a very long time. For the time being, I was resting near a big white rock, using it as a cushion. "Cushion" isn't the best way to describe, but I can't think of any other word.

"Hello !!!" I screamed loudly, so loud that my throat became dry. Again, I'm not a specialist in screaming. That scream, or yell, or whatever it might be, sounded pathetic, and I promised myself never to do it again; just like last time. I know nobody was there to respond, so I closed my eyes to enter the other world.
After a while I heard rhythmic sounds. I didn't make any sound, I thought. I opened my eyes. Nothing. Great ! Now I was losing my mental stability and has started "hearing things". I again closed my eyes. But the sound became clearer and clearer. I quickly opened my eyes and turned behind the rock towards the source of sound. It was a person. It was a girl. it was THE girl. The one from my dreams. Surely I don't remember my dreams, but it doesn't mean I forgot them completely. I rose up suddenly, saying " You're the girl from my dreams".
" So you still think about me ? " she said.
" What !?" I asked. She saw my face and somehow realised that she was wrong somewhere. Maybe she looked.... sad. Whatever.
" This place is so... 'white' !" she said.
"Ya...you like white? Cause this place is nothing but white." I kind of shouted.
"Do you want to get out of this place ?" she asked.
I looked at her helplessly. Could this girl, wearing weird clothes, so weird that can't even describe, actually help me ? I thought myself. Well, what's the harm in trying ?
"Absolutely" I finally replied.
"This might hurt, ok ? "
"What ?" said I, as she came near me. What the hell is she gonna do ? She lifted her left hand and placed it on my right cheek; that felt weird. But the next moment my body started shredding the very next second. OK, I summarized. Weird girl comes in, does some weird thing, weird thing starts happening to me. That figures. I was cool until the pain started kicking in. That feeling was new to me. Or that I'd forgotten how it felt to be "hurt". But slowly, I started seeing these images, which made no sense to me, and the pain was too overwhelming for me to logically think. Then, I passed out. Luckily.


© 2016 Chinmay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The content sure is interesting, but the writing lacks style. Try not to write it in such a colloquial way. It is very important - this way it is written in a way similar to a random online chat and that's not what a reader is looking for. And there are also numerous typos, though that's not that much of a problem. So, yep, it's interesting, but it could be far better.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The content sure is interesting, but the writing lacks style. Try not to write it in such a colloquial way. It is very important - this way it is written in a way similar to a random online chat and that's not what a reader is looking for. And there are also numerous typos, though that's not that much of a problem. So, yep, it's interesting, but it could be far better.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 14, 2016
Last Updated on February 14, 2016


Author

 Chinmay
Chinmay

Pune, Shivajinagar, India



About
A normal guy who's life somehow isn't normal. more..

Writing
He He

A Story by Chinmay


Memory I Memory I

A Chapter by Chinmay