Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by White Rose
"

This is when the darkness first fell upo the Suki family. This is when Nara's born.

"

  Greystones,Ireland

June 16, 1992

     Screams flowed throughout the halls of Mother Earth Hospital. In room 114, a baby was being expected. For hours upon end the screams and shireeks penitrated from wall to wall, floor to floor, and eardrum to eardrum. Finally, for what seemed like an eternity, a baby girl was born.  Her cries so full of life and sorrow. 

       "Mr. and Mrs. Suki," a young blonde teen nurse stated, "I welcome you both with a baby girl."

       She handed the baby to Mrs. Suki with a wide smile on her face.  The baby stoped her crying and looked at her only God, her mother, smiling down at her with a sense of longing in her eyes.

       "Nara, wolf," Mrs. Suki whispered.

       "Nara," Mr. Suki repeated, "That's not a name fit for this baby. If anything, it should be named Akiota, sorrow. 

       "No," Mrs. Suki said as if tranced by the baby's chocolate - grey eyes.

       "I'm telling you wolf is no fit for this baby," Mr. Suki snapped.   

       With that he stormed out of the room.

       "Your father loves you. Never forget that Nara, my sweet, sweet Nara," Mrs. Suki said with a tear of sorrow and happiness welling in her eye. 

       Mrs. Suki held Nara's head on her heart and rocked her to sleep with that same tear still welling in her eye. 



© 2008 White Rose


Author's Note

White Rose
Please don't be to harsh with our criticims I know my spellings not the greatest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on September 15, 2008


Author

White Rose
White Rose

Constanta, Dobrogea, Romania



About
When the door to darkness opens up, it'll reveal all that is sad and evil, the hearts of the world will shrivel and die, the heroes will fall and be forgotten, then it'll be up to the people, the.. more..

Writing
I wish I wish

A Poem by White Rose


Voice Voice

A Poem by White Rose


Colors Colors

A Poem by White Rose