Chapter 3: The Restless Night

Chapter 3: The Restless Night

A Chapter by White Rose
"

This is Nara's last night in her room in Ireland and this is what happens on this very night.

"

     In the plane, it is cold and quiet.  Auk and Nara are sitting together in front of Iani, Betha, and Arcki.  Nara's blaring music interupts Auk's sleeping. 

     "Shut it off," Auk moans.

     The music still blares.

     "Shut it off," Auk says louder.

     Still, the music blares.  Auk grabs the CD player and takes the batteries out.

     "Hey," Nara says shooting a glare at Auk.

     "It's too loud I can't sleep," Auk says to Nara.

     "Oh, sorry," Nara apoligizes.

     Auk gives the batteries back to Nara, who puts them back into the player, and turns it down for Auk.  In Shanghai, Nara is hated, not even a teacher wants to be her friend.  Then, off in the shadows, a figure with red eyes stands.  She shrugs and turns around.  There, standing in front of her, stands the figure who throws a butcher knife at her shoulder! 

     Nara quickly sits up, screaming.  She looks around, she's in her room.  She lets out a sigh of relief.  She's sweaty, but the room is cold from the A/C and her fan that she turned on not too long ago from the nightmare before.  She lies back down and looks at her digital clock. 2:26 A.M. it reads.  She rolls over, pulls the covers up to her chin and tries to fall asleep once again. 

      The same nightmare kept playing all night, waking her in every fifteen to thirty minutes. Finally, at 3:15 she is able to fall asleep and stay asleep.



© 2008 White Rose


Author's Note

White Rose
I hope you've enjoyed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story gets better and better the more I read. The more you write the more I read. KEEP WRITING!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 23, 2008


Author

White Rose
White Rose

Constanta, Dobrogea, Romania



About
When the door to darkness opens up, it'll reveal all that is sad and evil, the hearts of the world will shrivel and die, the heroes will fall and be forgotten, then it'll be up to the people, the.. more..

Writing
I wish I wish

A Poem by White Rose


Voice Voice

A Poem by White Rose


Colors Colors

A Poem by White Rose