The Plan

The Plan

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher
"

Chapter 6

"
So we sat there and wrote down our ideas. Riley and Jake kept an eye out for any suspicious-looking people while Katey and I came up with the master plan.
"Okay guys, listen up, this is what we're gonna do." They all came together in one fluid motion.
"I'll text him and tell him I wanna see him, he's sure to come if I want him to."
"At which time I'll move into place with the crosses and Riley will be near also with a bag of stakes. And no Jake, not the kind you can eat." We all laughed.
"D****t, that's what I was hoping for." He acted hurt.
"Then what's my job in all this?" Jake asked.
"I'm getting to that. You will come by when Cody arrives and sit by us, it'll make him antsy enough to draw attention from Katey and Riley." I explained.
"We'll get up and walk around and Riley will sneak behind him and plunge the stake into his heart while Katey throws a cross around his neck."
"This is sure to work, it's the only chance we'll have to kill him." Everybody nodded in agreement.
"When does this all take place?" Katey asked.
"Tomorrow evening about 5:30 or six."
"Where?" Riley asked.
"You know that old abandoned ware house on the edge of town?" They all nodded.
"There, it'll give us enough privacy to do what we need and if we scream nobody will hear us. That last part sounds bad I know, but we don't want the cops rushing in when we're committing murder."
"That'd be terrible!" Jake said, in a mock girly voice. We all laughed and I smacked his arm. He stuck his lower lip out and acted like he was gonna cry.
"Awe, poor baby!" I laughed.
"You want chased, Ash?"
"Well no, it wouldn't be my favorite thing to do right now." I said, emotionless.
"Well, too bad! I'll give you a five second head start." He grinned evilly. I got up and ran and I heard him starting to count, he was up to four already!
"RUN ASH!" He yelled after me. I climbed like a monkey up the nearest tree. I got to the top branch and looked down...bad idea. I started getting tunnel vision and I felt myself falling. I hit three branches on the way down and I couldn't breathe, I was pretty sure I cracked a rib or two. My lungs started burning and I felt somebody catch me. I looked up thinking it was Jake or Riley, man was I wrong! It was my mother's murderer, Cody. But I couldn't even lift my hand, the next thing I knew all was dark.


© 2013 Tori Fletcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on March 19, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013
Tags: Gearing up


Author

Tori Fletcher
Tori Fletcher

Louisa, KY



About
I love writing fiction, poems, and lyrics! I get my inspiration anywhere from music to nature itself. My favorite things are books and thunderstorms...of course my boyfriend is my life and I love him .. more..

Writing
Dream Dream

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher


Going Out Going Out

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher