RUN!

RUN!

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher
"

Chapter 9

"
I looked around after I got to the ground and realized I had no idea where I was. All I thought was RUN! So I did just that until I came to an open field of flowers and a lonely red barn.
"Wow, this is beautiful." I said to myself. I laid there in the flowers and grass and eventually fell asleep listening to the sound of the river nearby.
*Cody's POV*
Ashley had been silent for a long time so I figured I should go check on her and make sure she hasn't died. I walked up to the door and knocked and there was no answer. So I went in, she wasn't on the bed or in the bathroom and I started to panic.
"Ashley! Ashley, where are you?" I yelled through the house.
"What's wrong dude?" Riley asked, playing the xbox.
"Ashely's gone, Riley." I said, panic shaking my voice.
"WHAT?!" Riley yelled, jumping up from his spot on the couch. He just looked at me wide-eyed probably waiting for me to tell him I was kidding.
"She's gone Riley." I told him.
"How could you lose her?!" He asked.
"I don't know. All I know is we better find her before she starts screaming vampire to somebody." I said, grabbing the keys to my dirt bike and handing them to Riley. I could run from here. We started our search and a mile or two from the house I caught her scent and motioned for Riley to follow me. We stumbled upon a field I didn't know even existed. Riley got off the bike and looked for her, combing through the weeds and flowers.
"Cody. Hey, psst!" He whisper yelled. I ran over to him only to reveal a beautiful sleeping Ashley.
*Normal POV*
I woke up to Cody and Riley standing over me. I raised up too quick and bumped heads with the both of them.
"Ouch!" I said, holding my forehead in the palm of my hand.
"Ow!" Riley complained doing the same.
"I don't see what you two are groaning about that didn't hurt at all." Cody said, fiddling with a couple blades of grass.
"Sorry but not all of us can have super hard vampire skulls!" I said, my head now pounding. I started walking towards the river only to be followed by my two "body guards".
"Why are you following me?" I asked not looking at them.
"Because we don't want you screaming vampire to somebody." Cody said.
"Okay, first of all, WHO am I gonna tell? There's absolutely NOBODY out here!" I yelled at the both of them.
"Oh, I don't know you could find somebody." Riley said, smirking. I scoffed at them and sat down on the river bank dangling my legs just inches above the calm muddy water. They sat down next to me on either side. I took Riley's hand and an idea popped into my head. I smiled and they just looked at me like I was crazy. I jumped in and stayed under for awhile just to make them squirm. After a few seconds I heard them talking.
"Ash? Come on babe, this isn't funny." Riley said, laughing nervously.
"Ashley? Come on, don't worry us like this." Cody said, laughing along with Riley. I stayed under until after they jumped in to look for me. I bursted through the surface of the murky water and splashed them both, soaking them. I laughed until my sides hurt. After we got out of the water and dried off they took me back to that prison of a house. I went up to my room and found some night clothes.I felt arms snake around my waist and smiled as Riley kissed my neck. I turned around in his arms and kissed him slowly and passionately. He then let me fall asleep on his chest.


© 2013 Tori Fletcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on March 19, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013
Tags: Escape


Author

Tori Fletcher
Tori Fletcher

Louisa, KY



About
I love writing fiction, poems, and lyrics! I get my inspiration anywhere from music to nature itself. My favorite things are books and thunderstorms...of course my boyfriend is my life and I love him .. more..

Writing
Dream Dream

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher


Going Out Going Out

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher