Ropes and Duct Tape...Joy

Ropes and Duct Tape...Joy

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher
"

Chapter 7

"
*Riley's POV*
I saw her drop from the tree and him whoosh in and carry her away.
"Guys, we have to save her." I protested.
"Riley, we don't even know where he's taken her, even if we did, what's the plan with Ashley gone?" Jake said.
"Don't say gone. She's not dead." I warned him, my face turning red out of frustration.
"Easy, man. I'm just saying, even if we do find them, what's our chances of not getting killed instantly?" Jake said, his hands up in surrender. I rubbed the stubble on my chin trying to think of a way to get her out of his grasp and not get killed at the same time. I clapped my hands and made Katey jump about a mile out of her skin.
"Sorry...so here's the NEW plan..."
*Normal POV*
I woke up to a cold hard slap across the face.
"D****t Cody, haven't you hit me enough already?" I hissed.
"Not nearly enough yet, love." He said, smiling viciously. With that he ripped the duct tape off my ankles and wrists. Only to return with a different color...it was NEON green. He reapplied the duct tape even tighter, securing my wrists and ankles to the chair I was sitting in.
"Now, are you gonna play nice and tell me how you planned to kill me?"
"Screw. You." I said, venom lacing my words. He clucked his tongue and shook his head as he looked around the old prop house. To my astonishment he found a leather whip hanging on a nail. My eyes widened in fear as I braced for the impact of the rugged leather across my smooth skin.
"Now, how about that plan?" He said, making his way across the room and cracking the whip.
"I'll never tell you anything, you son of a b****!" I said, a little louder.
"A feisty one here. I guess I'll just have to break that spirit of yours." He said, cracking the whip and almost whipping my bare thighs. I gasped as he did it again, closer this time. He kept doing it until finally I felt the bite of the whip into my flesh. The gash it left burned and seared and I let out a blood curdling scream of pain.
"Ha! Nobody's gonna hear you, darling." He smirked coldly. Just then, Cody let out a gasp as though he'd been wounded. He turned his back to me only to reveal and smiling Riley and a wooden stake buried deep into his back. He had dropped the whip on the ground next to him.
"Riley!" I yelled, smiling.
"Hang on Ash, I'm here to rescue the fair maiden baby." He winked and Cody scoffed as he dug out the stake.
"Nobody's going anywhere." He laughed as he reclaimed the whip that he wielded earlier. He cracked it against the concrete floor as a warning to Riley. He walked ever so close to Riley and barely missed his shoulder with the whip when Riley through another stake at him, only to graze his neck and come flying towards me.
"RILEY!!" I screamed. I saw the entire thing like an out of body experience. The stake came towards me and instead of going past me, stuck right above my belly button. All of a sudden, I couldn't breathe and I felt my blood being drained out of my body through the wound which was gushing the crimson liquid of life. Instead of everything getting dark like I'd read about so many times, everything got brighter and had a silver lining to it. When the boys finally got over to me and unbound me from the chair, my head would've hit the floor had Riley not caught me just in time. They sprawled me out on the floor and I saw what looked like stars running down their faces but they were tears. I chuckled a little bit but had to stop because it hurt like hell.
"Cody...I-I thought....Y-you wanted me...de-dead." I gasped.
"No, I love you, why would I wanna kill you, love?" He remarked, stroking my face.
"Now, you listen to me, Ashley. You will NOT leave us, do you understand? Keep breathing until we can find you some help." Riley said through tears. I nodded because I hadn't the energy to speak anymore. Cody pulled the stake out just as everything went dark and I felt like I was floating, not a care in the world and my lungs didn't need air anymore so I didn't feel the need to breathe. So I just floated there in the endless darkness until voices were fierce around me. Wait, where was here? I didn't know. All I could think about was getting back to Riley and keeping my promise about staying with them.


© 2013 Tori Fletcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on March 19, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013
Tags: Torture


Author

Tori Fletcher
Tori Fletcher

Louisa, KY



About
I love writing fiction, poems, and lyrics! I get my inspiration anywhere from music to nature itself. My favorite things are books and thunderstorms...of course my boyfriend is my life and I love him .. more..

Writing
Dream Dream

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher


Going Out Going Out

A Chapter by Tori Fletcher