Ch 3

Ch 3

A Chapter by Rae

Three

 

          "Lex! No! Don't leave please!" I pleaded as he was packing up his stuff. He smiled, and came over to wipe one of my tears and headed toward the door with his duffel. "Lex! No! Please don't leave me!" I pleaded again. But he didn't look back, he kept walking until he got outside...then he was gone. I went into my room and started freaking out. I punched my wall so hard that I made a hole. I screamed in frustration, and no one came to check on me. Eli and Soul were still able to sleep through this. I kept repeating Come back..come back! In my head. Trying to see if that empathy link worked.

No Zone, I'm not coming back. I have to figure out a way to not hurt you. The best thing is to leave...but if that Eli guy even touches you...I'll speed right back over here. If Eli will get Lex to come back, I'll use him. I smirked, and went on my way to Eli's room.

 

          I got the water works going, so I burst through the door and started to bawl. "Eli! Oh Eli! Lex left me! All alone and single!" I cried into my hands. He sat up and doubletook me being there (note: I'm still in my very attractive jammies ^^).

 

"It'll be okay Zone..." He yawned. I practically threw myself at him, landing on his lap and my head in between his neck and shoulder. "Um...Zone? This is kind of..." He looked at me, I made a devistated and depressed face.

 

"I-I mean its kind of...what a jerk Lex is!" He corrected himself, he put his arm around me. Hey Lex! Guess what!? I'm on his lap and he's got his arm around me. I sneered in my mind. No answer.

 

"Oh Eli, baby, I'm so lonely now...what ever will I do without him around?" I batted my eyelashes.

 

"Er...I don't know..." He said nervously. I didn't like that answer, so I just full-on pressed my lips against his.

 

*******************

I'm on his lap and he's got his arm around me, She thought with her side of the link. I kept walking, I knew she was lying. But I kept feeling like I was being followed.

"SOUL! Go back home!" I screamed at the little metallic girl that was right at my side. Oil streamed from her eyes, her way of crying.

 

"Big Brother! Please don't make me go away! I don't want to go back by myself!" She begged.

 

"You left Zone and Eli ALONE!?" I freaked. I didn't want him to even look at her.

 

"Well...I knew you were leaving because Zone started screaming and crying...last thing I know, she was running to Eli's room." She said. I'm going to rip Eli's heart out.

What did you DO!? I screamed in my head, but no answer came to mind.

*******************

Anger, Regret, Darkness, Pain, Sin. Those words filled my head. Kissing Eli was very different that Lex. Lex's kiss was more gentle yet passionate, Eli's was fiery yet dark. He was shocked when I kissed him. But he still responded by kissing back. He took me off his lap and placed me on his bed. He was in the push-up position, so he wasn't really on top of me. But all I could think of is Lex...I started to cry, and I rolled off the bed.

 

"Zone? Did I do something wrong?" He asked when I got up. I didn't answer him, then ran to my room to cry. Lex...I'm sorry...

 



© 2010 Rae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww...now get back to Lex >:D i like him betters. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
I know...>:(

Posted 14 Years Ago


Damn hakers.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 19, 2010
Last Updated on April 21, 2010

Zone

Ch 1

By Rae

Ch 2

By Rae

Ch 3

By Rae

Ch 4

By Rae

Ch 5

By Rae

Ch 6

By Rae


Author

Rae
Rae

CA



About
Hey, I'm Rae. I'm just a normal teenage girl....sort of. here are the fun facts! Colors: Blue and Silver Band: I am now a big fat Hot Chelle Rae girl. Hello, my name's in it! Musical Instrument.. more..

Writing
Sail Sail

A Poem by Rae


Never Again... Never Again...

A Book by Rae


Animation Animation

A Poem by Rae