Ch 4

Ch 4

A Chapter by Rae
"

adding cuteness to the story! Zone's first meeting with Lex (Soul isnt made yet)...Zone is about 6 in this chapter.

"

          "Alexander, this is Hailey..." My savior introduced me to his son, who was about my age...maybe a little bit older. He was beautiful, more beautiful than any boy that I've ever seen. Those frightening blue eyes, the pure blond hair, his long eyelashes...He held out his hand without saying a word. Savior gave me a nod, and I took the boy's hand.

          He led me to a play room, with toys, books, and computers. He smiled at me and handed me his Optimus Prime Transformer. I never had toys, considering that my mom was a drunk w***e who made money on her sidewalk corner....gross, she would never buy me toys because she said they would make me fat, lazy, and uglier than I was already. I stared at his angelic face, and he smiled at me.

"You play with him like this." He took it from my hands and pushed a button that shot a plastic bullet. I jumped and he laughed. Savior walked into the room and smiled at me. My hair was light brown back then, I remember...and it was covered in grime and rain water.

"Hailey? I think it's time for a bath...I'm going to go to the store and get you some new clothes. Lex is in charge." He informed.

"Who's Lex?" I asked, they both laughed.

"I guess you've never heard of a nickname...Lex is Alexander." He pointed to the boy.

"I want a nickname!" I demanded. I hated my name as Hailey, since that witch gave me that name. Savior thought for a second.

"Here, I'll call you...Zone...only if you call me Father, not Savior...Okay sweety?" He proposed. I nodded in agreement, I loved that name...Zone...it had a nice ring to it, sounded tough too...I'll always remember that.




© 2010 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Read the description!!!1

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter was indeed cute. I think it also goes along way in understanding the connect between Zone and Lex. By the way, Zone is an awesome nick name for the main character. It's very orginal.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice name, i love it! and Lex! he so cutes!

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
short chapter though! Srry guys!
OH! Lex is like...7

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on April 27, 2010

Zone

Ch 1

By Rae

Ch 2

By Rae

Ch 3

By Rae

Ch 4

By Rae

Ch 5

By Rae

Ch 6

By Rae


Author

Rae
Rae

CA



About
Hey, I'm Rae. I'm just a normal teenage girl....sort of. here are the fun facts! Colors: Blue and Silver Band: I am now a big fat Hot Chelle Rae girl. Hello, my name's in it! Musical Instrument.. more..

Writing
Sail Sail

A Poem by Rae


Never Again... Never Again...

A Book by Rae


Animation Animation

A Poem by Rae



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ch 1 Ch 1

A Chapter by Rae