Ch 5

Ch 5

A Chapter by Rae
"

Mostly Lex in this Chapter! ^^

"
          I couldn't withstand the memories without breaking down into tears, I took my hand off of my own sweaty forehead and buried my face into the pillow. I needed to talk to Lex, it was stupid of him to leave...He probably wouldn't of hurt me again.

Lex, please come back. It was stupid of you to leave me here...what is wrong with me!? Wherever you are...please don't get hurt...and I know Soul is with you too, make sure she gets enough oil...I love you

********************
          I love you, Those words echoed in my head. I loved her too...but I don't want to hurt her. Bad things happen to the people I love...like my dad. Soul and I kept walking through a deserted wasteland. I looked at Soul, I was jealous that she could be happy ALL the time. Then I heard screaming, and quickly thought ZONE. I ran as fast as I could, Soul heard the screaming too...so she was able to keep up, her feet clanking against the hard dirt ground.

          I would've been pissed if it was Zone, but as we got closer to the screaming, we found a beautiful girl...a normal HUMAN girl....surrounded by mutated beasts. Her white dress was covered in dirt and dried blood, the ends tattered. Her face was also dirty and bloody, but it made her light blue eyes stand out stunningly. Her blonde hair was tangled at some ends but it was so pure like cream.

"Help me PLEASE!" She screamed as one of them tried to get her leg, they looked like wolves crossbred with bears. I could take all four of them out...I just knew it.

"Soul! Stay back! I'm going for the kill." I smiled evilly, then whipped out my metallic claws.

          I sneaked behind one and quickly slashed at him, he turned around and licked his chops...like he just found a snack. I slashed at him again, this time it was deeper and more effective...it seemed to piss him off. I laughed at him as he growled. I stopped playing with him and just stabbed him in the chest, which killed him on instant. Same repeated for the other three.

          The girl looked frightened, and backed away from me as I approached her. I retracted my claws and held out my hand.

"I'm Lex, I mean you no harm...what is your name?" I asked. She stared for a second, then ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"My name is Bella. Thank you so much for saving me. I thought I was dead for sure, since there was no one else here...then you showed up. Thank you so much!" She thanked. Then she kissed me.

********************
          My heart dropped for a reason, I could tell something happened to Lex...I don't know what, but something happened. I ran out of my bedroom door and grabbed the tracker, wherever Soul and Lex are, I'll find them. Soul has a chip in her programming system that Father created. I had to find them to make sure they were okay...but I had to tell Eli.

Eli-
I'm going to go look for Lex and Soul, they are my family and I have to watch over them...I hope you understand that I need them more than anything in the world.

~Zone



© 2010 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Yup...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bella? Really? I'm not critisizing it's just thaat, that name is overly used. Chapter was good though.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice, love it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Su
not bad write more plz

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2010
Last Updated on April 28, 2010

Zone

Ch 1

By Rae

Ch 2

By Rae

Ch 3

By Rae

Ch 4

By Rae

Ch 5

By Rae

Ch 6

By Rae


Author

Rae
Rae

CA



About
Hey, I'm Rae. I'm just a normal teenage girl....sort of. here are the fun facts! Colors: Blue and Silver Band: I am now a big fat Hot Chelle Rae girl. Hello, my name's in it! Musical Instrument.. more..

Writing
Sail Sail

A Poem by Rae


Never Again... Never Again...

A Book by Rae


Animation Animation

A Poem by Rae