Ch 6

Ch 6

A Chapter by Rae


          I ran as fast as I could throughout the desert-like wasteland. The tracker was complicated to figure out. But I saw something shining from a short distance...it had to be Soul. I ran even faster until I caught up, she was sitting down, staring at some cactus. My heart sank because I couldn't find Lex anywhere.

"Soul! Where is Lex?" I asked her. Her face lit up to see me, and she hugged me.

"He went to go kill some wolf-bear things over there." She pointed to a direction, I rand as fast as I could. But my heart sank at the image that I saw.

          "...Lex..." I said, watching him and the strange girl kissing each other. He was holding her tightly, and she was kissing him passionately. But my statement broke them apart. Lex pushed her away like she meant nothing, then he approached me.

"Zone...Go home." He stated.

"Who is she!?" I asked, tears in my eyes. He sighed, the girl stood, innocent and apologetic.

"She's...she's nothing." He lied, I could tell. So I put my hand by his forehead, but he stepped back...he knew what I was going to do.

"You'll wear yourself out over nothing!" He scolded. But I slapped his forehead and kept my hand there, concentrating.

          I could see his thoughts, the thoughts that I couldn't hear through the link. How he described her beauty...I cried. I pulled my hand away and ran...ran as far as I could...I don't care where I was going.

********************
          I watched her run as Bella started crying. She was so fragile and gentle, I shouldn't have put her through this.

"You okay?" I asked, looking at her seducing eyes. She nodded and buried her face into my chest. "C'mon. Let's get you out of here."

          I picked her up and carried her to where I left Soul, then told her to go home. Bella was light and easy to carry, probably because she barely ate for a survivor. What I thought was cute was that on the way home she fell asleep. It got dark and cold after a while of walking. Bella shivered because all she wore was a white nightdress. I took off my jacket and covered her like a blanket.

          When we arrived at the base, it was locked...Zone was pissed.

"Soul, unlock the door." I demanded. She did as I said. We slipped in and I placed Bella on the couch so I could look for Zone.

"Zone?" I opened her door, nowhere to be found. Then I thought about Eli...I realized that I made a huge mistake. I ran to Eli's room and found her, resting her head on his shoulder...asleep, and him vice-verse. I saw that she was happy, this guy is perfect for her...and I should let her keep it that way.


© 2010 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Lex has a soft side...wish I was Bella! Haha

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Me too! I would love to be in your story ^^

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 28, 2010
Last Updated on April 28, 2010

Zone

Ch 1

By Rae

Ch 2

By Rae

Ch 3

By Rae

Ch 4

By Rae

Ch 5

By Rae

Ch 6

By Rae


Author

Rae
Rae

CA



About
Hey, I'm Rae. I'm just a normal teenage girl....sort of. here are the fun facts! Colors: Blue and Silver Band: I am now a big fat Hot Chelle Rae girl. Hello, my name's in it! Musical Instrument.. more..

Writing
Sail Sail

A Poem by Rae


Never Again... Never Again...

A Book by Rae


Animation Animation

A Poem by Rae