Chapter 4- The Concert

Chapter 4- The Concert

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I rushed home, catching myself off guard once in a while running on fours. I hoped that nobody saw. Once I was at the front door, I stood up on twos and walked in. I closed the door behind me, and slipped my shoes off. I heard someone talking in the living room that didn't sound like Janit. I walked into the room to find her talking to a police officer. This couldn't be good, I thought.

Janit turned around to look at me. She ran right over to me and gave me a big hug which I hated. "Oh Leah! I've been looking everywhere for you!" She finally let go of me and she studided me over. "Something's different. You okay?"

I groaned. "I'm fine mom! I don't know what happened. I only remember waking up in the woods and that's it."

She shook he head. "I'm worried about you. You're not going to the concert tonight."

"WHAT!?" What in the name of hell was she thinking? 

"You should of been home. You were missing all night last night and now you just walk in the house like nothing happened. I have a right to be mad with you young lady."

I growled through my teeth. "Well if you were such a lovely mother, Janit, then I would of came home!"

I ran upstairs into my room. I grabbed my outfit that I had hanging on my closet door and went into the bathroom locking the door so Janit can't bother me. I got a shower and put my makeup and clothes on. I had black leggings on with a mini skirt which was red, with a Three Days Grace shirt on. I put my black hair in a ponytail and put my favorite headband on which was black with red roses. I ran back into my room to grab my wallet full of my allowence money. I got my jacket and slipped on a pair of gothic boots and ran downstairs. In the corner of my eye, I saw Janit run to the door. I ran to it and rushed out, closing the door behind me.

I knew I was going to get in so much trouble when I get home. I ran for it. Luckly she didn't have Cassy's number so she can't call her mom about me. Once I was out of sight, I ran on fours. I still don't know why I'm doing this but I needed to get to Cassy's house.

Once I was there, I knocked on her door. Cassy was going to drive us there in her Toyota. She answered the door. Cassy wore a Three Days Grace shirt also, with a pair of jeans. I grinned.

"Is Megan coming?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yep. We have to go pick her up. We might as well go now so we can get a parking spot."

I agreed. I hopped into the passenger side. She got in the driver side and started the car up. On the way, we were listening to Never To Late. We picked up Megan and we were off to Missoula.

Missoula was only a half hour drive from our hometown of Bonner-West Riverside. It was one of the largest cities in the state. Once we got to the stadium, I got out and looked around. I felt really jumpy now. I tried to maintain control as I walked over to Cassy and Megan. Cassy handed me the ticket and we walked over to the front entrance. I couldn't wait. I nearly ran to the gate. I handed the ticket to the guy.

He seemed confused. "You okay there young lady? You look like you're about to explode."

I stopped, trying to calm down. "No sir, I'm fine. Just excited that's all."

He nodded and gave me the other piece of the ticket. I waited for Cassy and Megan to get through.

"Hey Cas, you said that you got backstage passes," I said.

"Yep." She handed me the pass and Megan one two. I put it around my neck. I followed Cassy. The stadium was a basball field so we were outside. It looks like we got the third row back. That's good. We went to our seats and sat down, knowing that we will be jumping up and down by the time the concert starts. Finally, it started.

The lead singer, Adam Gontier came out and started to play his song Animal I have become with his band. I knew all the words by heart.

The next song was Home.

This was my favorite song. Then, I felt something strange. I looked up at the sky. The sun was setting, the moon rising. I felt a shiver go through my body. I kneeled down, trying to think. What was happening to me?

The song progressed. My friends were singing along. I could barely keep myself together. The part when everything becomes mystrious and when he stops singing was playing. I felt somethin in me change.

He was singing this. "I'm better off alooooooooooooooooooooooooooone!"

I howled when he held alone. I was louder than Adam. Everyone looked at me... and screemed.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
hope you like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooooooooh! Love it of course. My dad's name is Adam, anyway she turned into a Werewolf

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 9, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki