Chapter 5- Whatever Happened

Chapter 5- Whatever Happened

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

From there, everything was chaos. Everybody screamed and ran around. I had no control of myself. I felt someone hitting me with their bag. I slowly turned toward the person. She looked about 30 with red curly that was cropped short. She also made me feel irritated. I growled and attacked. I clawed her and bit her at certain spots. She screamed from the pain I was giving her. My anger flared as I kept attacking. Cameras were flashing at my eyes and I went after them too. In the clearing, I could see Cassy and Megan trying to get out of the scene. I wondered if they knew who I was.

I continued attacking the man I was attacking. The band was being excorted as quickly as possible. I didn't care. They didn't piss me off. I stopped though, reliezing what I've done.

I didn't know what to do. I ran. I ran out of the staduim on fours. I didn't care. I was running really fast, faster than when I was... human. I was out of Missoula and somewhere in the woods. In the clearing, I could see a river, just what I was looking for. I walked slowly, and saw myself in the reflection.

I was... a werewolf. I had some qulities of a human, but my face was more longer and my nose was flat. I had fangs and my face was a little furry. My hands were werewolf hands with big sharp claws that could shred almost anything. The fur was silver. In fact, my long black hair was now silver. I looked terrorfying. I couldn't look at myself anymore.

I walked over to a small tree. I was so beat. I made myself comfy and laid down, curled in a ball. I looked at my hand, twisting and turning it to get a good view of it. I let my hand drop and cried.

I just ruined not just the concert, but I ruined the good time everybody was having. I ruined it and I hurt so many people. Cassy and Megan must be worried sick about me. I hoped that they didn't see me like this.

One question popped in my mind though. Am I a Zema or a Leto?

I tried to think of the options. I attacked lots of people who made me angry. But then, I stopped because of what I've done. A Leto would just keep attacking and killing like the legends say. A Zema, who are good, would not attack and keep peace. I did stop.

Physical wise, a Zema looks just like a wolf that you would normally see. But a Leto, they look like the common werewolf that you would see in the movies.

I was half and half. Physical and actions.

Just then, I somehow smelled someone coming. I got up and walked to it. The smell grew stronger. For some reason, I think I knew who it was. I ran and bumped right into him.

I yelped. I looked up at him. He had the same features that I had only that his fur was black. His hair turned black too. I gazed up at the new Trevor. He looked sullen and worried.

He looked down at me. "Leah?" His voice was so deep that you couldn't tell that it was him.

I nodded as I got up. "Yeah." He flinched at the sound of my voice too.

It had to have been a minute later before he spoke. "Where were you?"

I gave him a puzzled look but then sighed. "I was at a concert in Missoula with Cassy and Megan. Then this happened." I gestured to myself when I said the last sentence.

"I stayed home. I didn't feel right. I wake up and I'm on fours and I thought that my mind was playing tricks on me. I came home and just slept."

I let my head drop. Then I felt my stomach growl. Trevor laughed, but more like barked.

"Um... what are werewolves supposed to eat?" I asked him with a dumb look on my face.

He gave me a puzzled look through his bright blue eyes. "Don't know. I guess they hunt."

I shrugged. I smelled an animal nearby. But for some reason, I could tell it was a deer. I ran in the direction it came from. I hid in a nearby bush. Through the green leaves, I could see a buck just standing in the clearing. Aren't animals supposed to be in bed by now? Oh well.

I leaped. I landed right on top of the buck, catching it by surprise. I bit into it and chowed down. It tasted so good. Before I knew it, half of the deer was gone and I was full. I heard Trevor come up from behind me.

I stepped aside. "You can have the rest," I offered in a mutter.

"You sure?"

I nodded. "Positive."

I watched him eat the rest of the deer. Usually, watching this would make me feel sick but it seemed normal to me. I just shrugged it off, with millions of questions still in my head.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
i made a couple errors so ignore them. i'll write more soonXD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was awesome...haha...keep writing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Cool write more soon

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2009
Last Updated on February 17, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki