Chapter 6- Meeting a Zema

Chapter 6- Meeting a Zema

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

The rest of the night, I just laid down underneath a tree. I watched Trevor as he walked back in forth in front of me, deep in thought. At times, he would stop and dig at the ground with his "paw". I guess that's waht you could call it. After a while, it started to get annoying.

I sighed. "Any ideas?"

He stopped and looked at me with a puzzled look. "What idea?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You know.... what are we supposed to be doing with ourselves?"

Trevor walked over to me and flopped down to the ground in front of me. "Beats me," he shrugged, "I suppose that you have any ideas."

"Wrong. I got nothing," I replied.

We sighed in boredom. Suddenly, I heard not to far from here a herd. It sounded like one. I got up right away.

"You here something?" I asked Trevor.

He nodded. "Yeah. What is that?"

In the clearing, I saw something running toward us. Then it vanished. I turned to look at Trevor with a strange look. Then, something leaped on me. I felt claws scratching me with fury. I clawed back, even biting.

"Leah!" I heard Trevor call to me in panic. The object on me turned to look at him. Trevor growled and leaped at it. He managed to get it off me. I was still on the ground, in pain. I looked at my paw which was scraped and bleeding. I looked at Trevor, fighting the thing. I gasped when I saw what it was.

"Stop!" I yelled.

It was a wolf. The wolf had silver fur that glowed in the moonlight. Trevor stopped and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Trevor..... that's a wolf!"

He then turned to it and jumped off, yelping. The wolf got up and walked to me. I could tell that it was a girl by.... I don't really know. I could just tell. She looked at me with curious eyes. Her eyes were a baby blue that seemed to sparkle. I looked at her in amazement. She couldn't be a regular wolf.

"Are... are you a Zema?" I asked slowly, with caution.

She nodded. "Yes, I am. What are you?"

I heard Trevor approach from behind, like a shadow. "We think we're a mix. A crossover between a Zema and a Leto."

"That's impossible! There's no such thing! There are only two types. You couldn't be half and half."

I gave a sorrowful look. "Do we look like a Zema or a Leto? Or do we look like a mix?" I questioned her.

She thought that over for a minute. She circled around Trevor and I and examined us closely. At times, she would sniff at us or just look over us in a strange way. She stopped when she was done.

"Amazing! You have the scent of a Zema and a Leto. I never seen such a thing. Can I ask for your names young ones?"

I was confused. "Ummm.... young ones? We're only fifteen," I said in a puzzled like tone.

"Oh. Well you're considered young because this is your very first night as a werewolf. So what are your names?" she asked again.

I looked at Trevor and back at the wolf. "My name's Leah," I greeted.

Trevor looked down as he spoke. "Trevor."

"Hello Leah and Trevor. My name's Zoe. I'm a member of the Zema Society."

"Zema Society?" asked Trevor. He seemed facinated now.

Zoe nodded. "Yes. A society only for Zema. We're the Eastern Society. There are three others. Of course, you probally figured out that those are the Northern, Southern, and the Western."

"So these societies.... they're basically known as packs?" Trevor questioned. His blue eyes seemed to sparkle full of wonder and excitment. I never really knew that he would be into this.

"Yes. I guess you could consider it a pack," Zoe laughed. "But the only way you can be accepted is if you're a Zema or you talk with our master, Raime," she mused. Zoe seemed worried when she mentioned her master's name.

I walked slowly up to her. "You're afraid she won't accept us?" I asked in a soft, consirned voice.

"Yes. You should be a part of us. But.... she'll smell the Leto blood from you and might kill you."

I flinched. "How about we go meet this Raime?" I suggested.

"Alright. Follow me young ones."



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
sorry it took so long! i was busy. more will come soon :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was sooooo short humph, plz write more like ASAP

Posted 15 Years Ago


OMG that was sooo freaking awesome! OMG!! I hope you write more soon!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2009
Last Updated on March 1, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5