Chapter 19- The Bet

Chapter 19- The Bet

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

As we went outside, I was pondering on something. I wnated to do something fun but I can't think of it. I overheard Emmett and Rosalie then.

"Do you actually think you and Alice could beat me?" Emmett taunted.

"Not just you big boy, but we could beat you, Edward, AND Jasper," Rosalie retorted.

Edward, Alice, Jasper, Bella, and I came up. Soon enough, everyone was fighting except Bella and I.

"What do we do? I never actually seen them fight like this..." Bella mused.

I had an awesome idea. "Wait... I got an idea." I whispered it in Bella's ear and she seemed to love it. We went up to them who were still fighting. Bella pulled out a blow horn. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Charlie says it's just in case someone sneaks up behind me or something," Bella shruged. I grabbed the horn and squezzed it. It made a really loud noise and ade everyone freeze.

"Alright! Now that I got your attention, I have an idea. Since all of you are fighting about this, we'll make a bet. We'll do a battle. It will be Alice and Rosalie versus Edward, Emmett, and Jasper. I'll let you decide what you want if you win." I thought that would be fair. Hopefully the girls will think of something good.

Alice pondered. "Okay! If we win... you'll have to do what we want to do with you boys."

Emmett burst into laughter. "What are you going to do with us? Make us fetch food?" Edward seemed uneasy. I guess he read her mind.

"Um... Emmett... that includes girl stuff," Edward said. Emmett stopped laughing. I laughed so hard. I hope the girls win.

"Okay and if we win... you'll have to perform sex with us," Emmett said.

I almost fell over. Was Emmett out of his mind?! "Um Emmett... I think that's going to far. If my dad happens to look in my room and finding that, then I'll be in huge trouble."

"It would make sense," Alice said with a grin. She walked over to me and whispered it in my ear. "I was goning have them do a fashion show for us... in dresses and skirts too!"

Now that is good! That would just complete my life. I guess it would be fair. "Alright, that can happen if you boys win BUT you'll have to stop at 8 in the morning, got it?"

Emmett shook his head. "Yep."

I made myself clear that Bella and I would be the judges of this battle. During the battle, they were not to run somewhere where I can't see them and that they were not to kill or rip each other up.

I sat on the grass with Bella. I let them practice for a little bit.

"Who do you want to win?" I asked Bella.

"Alice and Rosalie. What did Alice say in your ear?"

I looked around and went up to her ear. I whispered about the fashion show and she burst into laughter. "Oh GOD! I can't imangine ANY of them in a dress. Alice is just pure genuis!"

I nodded. It was five minutes later and I thought that was more than enough time. I blew the horn and called their attention.

"Alright! When Bella blows the horn, you start! Got it!?"

They nodded. Emmett was ready to beat the girls. Edward was ready and Jasper looked relaxed. I handed the horn to Bella. "You may do the honors," I said.

She blew the horn and they fought. The battle took about a half hour and the boys were exhausted. Alice and Rosalie were dodging the most. The boys fought more. In the end, the boys went down.

"The winners are... ALICE AND ROSALIE!!!!" I yelled jumping up and down.

We ran to them and celebrated. The boys came over to us. We stopped and gave them evil grins. "You know what happens, right?" Alice asked with a sneer.

Edward, Emmett, and Jasper groaned in horror.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore any errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha...Fashion show. This should be interesting! But Jasper and Edward would never agree to a bet like that...The sex part. I mean..What would Edward do? There are only two girls and three guys. And Edward isn't going to screw with Alice and he hates Rosalie. So his only choices are Bella and Lauren. Ouch. That could cause a cat fight.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow... glad the boys didnt win; wuldnt ur character be pissed!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Loved it! Cant wait till the fashion show! lol I cant wait to read more!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Whens the next chapter going to be ready? Have you read any of my stories?

Posted 15 Years Ago


LOL oh that was fun-ny keep writing I hope the next one will come out soon

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

352 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 29, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..